aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

6 minutes ago, a2knet said:

That one still almost matched it's prod budget (152) with the domestic take (146.5) and is looking at 490+ global (once it release in Japan). That ww is a very healthy 3.25x the prod budget.. This is Pacific Rim all over (102 dom + 309 os = 411 ww on a 190 prod budget).

I know and im very happy that War wasnt a money looser in the end, but i meant the OW projection. War was expected to deliver 60M+ or come close to matching Dawn at 72M. And it missed that. The same thing is now happening to Blade Runner.

Edited by Brainbug

10 minutes ago, a2knet said:

WB's 100m+ streak comes to an end. But with Lego Bat, Wondr, Dunkirk, Anna2, IT and JL ... they can absorb Ninjago, Arthur, BR and Geo ... especially since their exposure on BR and Geo is not much. Feel bad for those who have exposure, looks like a labor of love.

You don’t think BR49 can reach a 2.85 multiplier for $100m?

2 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I know and im very happy that War wasnt a money looser in the end, but i meant the OW projection. War was expected to deliver 60M+ or come close to matching Dawn at 72M. And it missed that. The same thing is now happening to Blade Runner.

Yeah. Very much like Alien too. That one had ~45 expectations I think (at least 40+ and even 50+ on the high-end) before coming in at 36. Similar previews and outside of summer also.

Denis on doing a Bond film "I cannot talk about that. But let’s say that for me to do a Bond movie would be a deep, deep pleasure"

http://www.nme.com/news/film/denis-villeneuve-responds-speculation-hes-directing-bond-25-2146789

Don't see the problem with Denis doing a Bond film if he actually wants to do it. 

• Thanks 1