grim22

Gnome Alone | March 2 2018 | From the director of The Nut Job

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

This movie was released here on February 2 and became a solid hit so yeah, it exists.

Here they were trying to pull a real life The Producers scam and Portugal ruined everything. :sadno: 

No wonder they aren't releasing it in the US.  It's their last chance for their scam surviving!  :ohmygod:

• Haha 2

So when is the last time a film that was scheduled for a wide release not only didn't release at all, there is literally no reason given for why it didn't release.

I've been looking about, and I can't find any stories about why it got pulled or when it theoretically is going to release/home video/streaming.

I know this film rescheduled literally at the last minute last October, but here they didn't even say anything at all.  Just crickets.

Only thing I've seen so far is this:

Which, well, isn't much to go on to say the least, as that's just a twitter fan account for Becky G.  So when was the last time something like this happened, if ever?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Porthos said:

So when is the last time a film that was scheduled for a wide release not only didn't release at all, there is literally no reason given for why it didn't release.

So when was the last time something like this happened, if ever?

That animated foosball movie vanished without a trace.

• Like 1