Fullbuster

The TRAILER thread : Let's gather everything we know about the release dates of movie trailers here!

On 14/10/2017 at 12:41 AM, Fullbuster said:

My most anticipated trailer is by far Avengers Infinity War 😎 I feel it will be HUUUUUUGE!

I'm also pretty excited about The Incredibles 2!

Yeah me too! I imagine it won't be long before we get an IW trailer. The first trailer for CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR was weirdly late (mid-November). I think we'll see one in late October, which is when Marvel released the first trailer for AoU. 

7 hours ago, That One Guy said:

http://digitalcinema.bydeluxe.com/site/dlxportal/docs/TrailMix_by_Deluxe-_WK_42_US.PDF

New trailers this week:

-Samson

-Acrimony

-Den of Thieves

-Paul, Apostle of Christ

-I Love You Daddy

-12 Strong (aka Horse Soldiers)

Curious about 12 Strong, I honestly don't know the other ones.

https://www.trailer-track.com/2017/10/18/official-new-trailer-for-david-ayers-bright-drops-october-25/

We’ve already had two trailers for David Ayer’s fantastical follow-up to Suicide Squad, and earlier today, Netflix has announced that another brand-new look at the film will drop next week, on October 25. We’ll be sure to have it right here when it launches.

• Like 1

Trailer predictions for the rest of the year because I'm bored

All I See is You(Open):

-Forever My Girl

Jigsaw(lions):

-Winchester the house that ghosts built

Suburbicon(Para):

-White Boy Rick

-Phantom Thread

Thank You for Your Service(Uni)

-Extinction

Thor Ragnarok(Dis):

-Black Panther 

-The New Mutants

-The Last Jedi

Bad Moms Christmas(STX):

-Gringo

-Game Night

-Fifty Shades Freed

Daddy's Home 2(Para):

-Action Point 

-father figures trailer #2

Murder on the Orient Express(Fox):

-The Greatest Showman trailer #2

-Red Sparrow trailer #2 

-Love,Simon

-The Post

Justice League (Wb):

-Lara Croft trailer # 2

-Ready Player One trailer # 2

-Rampage

-The Maze Runner Death Cure trailer #2

The Star(Sony):

-Peter Rabbit trailer # 2

Coco(Dis):

-The Incredibles 2

-A Wrinkle in Time trailer #2

-Sherlock Gnomes

Star Wars The Last Jedi(Dis):

-Avengers Infinity War

-Solo A Star Wars Story

-Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

-Deadpool 2

-Mission Impossible 6

-Oceans 8

Downsizing(Para)

-Untitled Cloverfeild Movie

Father Figures (WB):

-Tag

Pitch Perfect 3(Uni):

-Mamma Mia 2

-Overboard

The Greatest Showman(Fox):

-A Star is Born

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Sony):

-Hotel Transylvania 3

Edited by babz06
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2017 at 5:49 PM, Morieris said:

I'm gonna come back in here on Tuesday and if we still don't have a trailer for Hurricane Heist to go w/ Geostorm I'm gonna assume it's been pushed back a good six months.

So clearly we're not getting this before Geostorm unless it comes out of fucking nowhere ala 10CL because they want people to actually see said trailer. Well played, distributor. 

• Astonished 1

On 10/13/2017 at 4:50 PM, Jonwo said:

I imagine the first FB2 trailer will be with RPO if it isn’t with JL. TTG, it’s a little too early for a trailer, i reckon they’ll attach it to a family film like A Wrinkle in Time or Peter Rabbit. 

FB2 is going to have an announcement trailer. If your blockbuster franchise has installments coming out 2 years apart, the in between year is always used for extensive, early marketing.

Fantastic Beasts 2 is already teasing first images and set photos, so expect the trailer to come in mid to late November. They might wait to first exhibit it in front of The Last Jedi, like they did with FB1 and The Force Awakens.

Edited by Broadwayfreak66

2 hours ago, Broadwayfreak66 said:

FB2 is going to have an announcement trailer. If your blockbuster franchise has installments coming out 2 years apart, the in between year is always used for extensive, early marketing.

Fantastic Beasts 2 is already teasing first images and set photos, so expect the trailer to come in mid to late November. They might wait to first exhibit it in front of The Last Jedi, like they did with FB1 and The Force Awakens.

It's not getting a trailer this early, as someone already said it only had an announcement trailer last year because it was the first one in the trilogy. Warner Bros is using Justice League to launch its big spring films.