Fullbuster

The TRAILER thread : Let's gather everything we know about the release dates of movie trailers here!

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Nothing new about Avengers 3 and The Incredibles 2 or The Last Jedi?

Thanks in advance

Incredibles 2 is locked to premiere with Coco. Expect the trailer will be online the week before or week of.

As for Avengers 3, Captain America: Civil War's trailer premiered right before Thanksgiving and started showing with The Force Awakens, so the pattern will repeat here.

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Incredibles 2 is locked to premiere with Coco. Expect the trailer will be online the week before or week of.

As for Avengers 3, Captain America: Civil War's trailer premiered right before Thanksgiving and started showing with The Force Awakens, so the pattern will repeat here.

That would be really satisfying :)

Interesting how we have so many mammoth blockbusters releasing next May and June and not a single teaser or anything for any of them yet. I guess we're starting to see how so much tentpole oversaturation is affecting marketing. Studios have a much smaller time window to market in since there is becoming far less space between the huge releases.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Interesting how we have so many mammoth blockbusters releasing next May and June and not a single teaser or anything for any of them yet. I guess we're starting to see how so much tentpole oversaturation is affecting marketing. Studios have a much smaller time window to market in since there is becoming far less space between the huge releases.  

I imagine there will be a huge deluge of them when December rolls around.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

They're waiting to start their marketing campaigns where they will get maximum exposure (The Last Jedi).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, YourMother said:

We are definitely getting an Incredibles 2 Trailer this month and maybe Infinity War.

Let's hope so :)

But yeah you have a point guys, the era of trailers far in advance is probably over, which is pretty healthy given most people don't care about a movie unless the release is close.

Just now, Fullbuster said:

Let's hope so :)

But yeah you have a point guys, the era of trailers far in advance is probably over, which is pretty healthy given most people don't care about a movie unless the release is close.

If luck is on our side. I think we may get a Grinch trailer soon.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2017 at 6:25 PM, MovieMan89 said:

Like a million trailers got released with TFA two years ago which I always thought was pretty weird. They all basically went unnoticed and didn't even get much play in theaters while everyone talked about the big superhero ones

Deadpool 2 just had a poster so I think the trailer is about to come out

Jurassic World and Han Solo will be releasing with Star Wars

Incredibles 2 with Coco

Infinity War with either Justice League next week and if not Star Wars 

Ant-Man maybe with Star Wars but if not then the  Superbowl

• Like 2