Fullbuster

The TRAILER thread : Let's gather everything we know about the release dates of movie trailers here!

On 10/11/2017 at 1:02 AM, John Marston said:

Deadpool 2 just had a poster so I think the trailer is about to come out

Jurassic World and Han Solo will be releasing with Star Wars

Incredibles 2 with Coco

Infinity War with either Justice League next week and if not Star Wars 

Ant-Man maybe with Star Wars but if not then the  Superbowl

OMG that's very exciting, I can't wait!!

17 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Hotel Transylvania 3

Ah oh....Honestly I only care about Disney/Pixar/Ghibli, the only exception being HTTYD...There were Shrek and Ice Age before that as well but these 2 franchises are no longer what they were.

Edited by Fullbuster

3 hours ago, YourMother said:

Also since you seem to be an animation fan, both HT3 and Smallfoot trailers are on the way with Coco.

They have the Smallfoot trailer first? Weird considering WB has Teen Titans Go to the Movies before it, I assume they're saving that trailer for either Jumanji or Peter Rabbit. 

I have my fingers crossed for the second Ready Player One trailer coming next week but Warner Bros could save it to attach to Star Wars if they have Rampage with JL

Just now, Jonwo said:

They have the Smallfoot trailer first? Weird considering WB has Teen Titans Go to the Movies before it, I assume they're saving that trailer for either Jumanji or Peter Rabbit. 

I have my fingers crossed for the second Ready Player One trailer coming next week but Warner Bros could save it to attach to Star Wars if they have Rampage with JL

They attached the Storks teaser with Alvin 4. I’m guessing TTG will debut with Ferdinand or Jumanji. Still think Smallfoot will be the lesser grosser between it and TTG.

RPO will probably be with JL we should know more by Monday.

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

RPO will probably be with JL we should know more by Monday.

RPO is WB's first big tentpole of 2018 along with Tomb Raider so I reckon they'll be promoting it a lot once JL is out of the way. I imagine the final trailer will be either be a Superbowl trailer or attached to Black Panther. 

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

RPO is WB's first big tentpole of 2018 along with Tomb Raider so I reckon they'll be promoting it a lot once JL is out of the way. I imagine the final trailer will be either be a Superbowl trailer or attached to Black Panther. 

Panther seems like the go to for a final trailer. IMO, RP1 should have a trailer with JL since it might get lost in the trailer shuffle in December.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Panther seems like the go to for a final trailer. IMO, RP1 should have a trailer with JL since it might get lost in the trailer shuffle in December.

Agreed, JL is the best place for WB to showcase their Spring 2018 tentpoles and perhaps a summer one like Ocean's Eight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

My most anticipated trailer is obviously the one for Avengers 3, it's likely to be absolutely HUGE.

And The Incredibles 2 just behind, because I love Disney/Pixar :P

Good thing you only have to wait just a few more days for the latter.

• Like 1

So it will be pretty short for The Incredibles 2 : a 1-minute teaser

Director Brad Bird, however, revealed that not much has changed since the timeline of "The Incredibles 2" comes minutes after the end of the first movie.

And Elastigirl will be the main star.

I expected a time jump, surprising to see it wll be just minutes after :o

These confirmations were thanks to Deluxe/Technicolor Digital Cinema sharing the information regarding the weekly TrailMix drives sent to North American cinemas on their websites – which we used as an indicator of a trailer arriving online that week given its cinematic release.

We have been informed that for security reasons, Deluxe/Technicolor will not be making future TrailMix information available on their public sites from now on – this is why we haven’t posted anything in regards to which trailers are set to play with Justice League this week.

• Sad 2

I didn't realize the first trailer for CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR was released on November 25, 2015. I knew it was later than the 6 month mark but I thought it was mid-November sometime.

So, the last week of November is my expectation for our first AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR trailer.