Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend topic: BOM || Happy Death Day: $26.5M || Blade Runner: $15.1M || The Foreigner: $12.8M || IT: $6M || Annabelle: Creation at $300m WW

I thought it was gonna do more, but it makes sense that it would have less Thursday rushing, as this is a Friday The 13th movie after all.

Foreigner can maybe crack 10-12M? It currently has a 79% (4.1/5) Flixster audience score, much higher than HDD's (70% - 3.9/5), so maybe the wom will be there for it to hold decently.

Blade Runner is still at 83% and 4.2/5 on the same meter, so....... I'm still holding out hope that it doesn't drop horribly. Although HDD will definitely be #1 for the weekend.

EDIT: Not sure how good of a tracking meter this is, but Blade Runner's OW to 1st Wednesday multiplier - from 32.8 after Sunday to the 43.2 that it had after Wed - was 1.32x. Comparatively, for the exact same timespan (OW to 1st Wednesday):

• Alien: Covenant - 1.245x
  • Arrival - 1.25x
  • Gravity - 1.32x (exactly the same)
  • The Martian - 1.25x

IT'S GONNA DO GREAT THIS WEEKEND, IT SURE IS :ohmygod:........... :whosad:

Edited by MCKillswitch123

@WrathOfHan here you go:

13x:

Geostorm: Kong: Skull Island, Life, Wonder Woman, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Spider-Man: Homecoming, War for the Planet of the Apes 4K, Transformers: The Last Knight, 47 Meters Down, The Big Sick Round 2, Megan Leavey, Blade Runner, Blade Runner 2049, Flatliners

9x:

Coco: Beauty and the Beast, Beauty and the Beast Round 2, Cars 3, Despicable Me 3, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast 1991, Mulan, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Tangled, The Stray

Justice League: Dunkirk IMAX, Wonder Woman Round 3, Spider-Man: Homecoming Round 2, Detroit, Dunkirk Round 2, It, The Hitman’s Bodyguard, Blade Runner, It Round 2

8x:

Pitch Perfect 3: Baby Driver, Despicable Me 3, Spider-Man: Homecoming, War for the Planet of the Apes 4K, The Big Sick, Spider-Man: Homecoming Round 2, The Big Sick Round 2, Girls Trip

7x:

Murder on the Orient Express: Wonder Woman, It Comes At Night, War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, It, Blade Runner 2049, American Made, Kingsman: The Golden Circle

6x:

Ferdinand: The Boss Baby, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul, Captain Underpants, Cars 3, Despicable Me 3, The Emoji Movie

The Foreigner: Baby Driver, Detroit, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D, Dunkirk Round 2, The Dark Tower, Blade Runner 2049

Daddy’s Home 2: Transformers: The Last Knight, War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, The Big Sick Round 2, Girls Trip, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Flatliners

5x:

A Bad Moms Christmas: The Big Sick, Atomic Blonde, Annabelle: Creation, Girls Trip, It

The Snowman: Atomic Blonde, Dunkirk Round 2, Wind River, mother!, American Made

4x:

Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Round 2, Dunkirk IMAX

Thor: Ragnarok: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Round 2, Wonder Woman Round 3, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri: Free Fire, A Ghost Story, Good Time, Wind River

Happy Death Day: Annabelle: Creation, 47 Meters Down, It, Flatliners

Thank You for Your Service: A Ghost Story, The Glass Castle, The Dark Tower, American Made

Suburbicon: Good Time, Wind River, mother!, American Made

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle: Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Homecoming Round 2, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Kingsman: The Golden Circle

3x:

Death Wish: Detroit, Annabelle: Creation, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D

Olaf’s Frozen Adventure: The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast 1991, Mulan

Professor Marston and the Wonder Women: Wonder Woman, The Dark Tower, Flatliners

Molly’s Game: Logan Lucky, mother!, American Made

Ready Player One: It, Blade Runner 2049, It Round 2

2x:

Deadpool 2: Logan, Logan Round 2

The Shape of Water: War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, mother!

Black Panther: The Hitman’s Bodyguard, mother!

Darkest Hour: Atomic Blonde, Blade Runner 2049

Only the Brave: Detroit, Flatliners

Wonder: The Glass Castle, The Stray

Same Kind of Different as Me: Megan Leavey, The Stray

1x:

The Greatest Showman: Despicable Me 3

Marshall: War for the Planet of the Apes 4K

The Star: The Emoji Movie

A Wrinkle in Time: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Call Me by Your Name: Brigsby Bear

Novitiate: Brigsby Bear

Breathe: Logan Lucky

The Killing of a Sacred Deer: Good Time

Forever My Girl: Megan Leavey

Alpha: Dunkirk Round 2

Proud Mary: Girls Trip

The Current War: Wind River

Polaroid: Wind River

Boo 2! A Madea Halloween: The Hitman’s Bodyguard

Downsizing: mother!

Paddington 2: The LEGO Ninjago Movie

Isle of Dogs: The LEGO Ninjago Movie

Annihilation: Blade Runner 2049

Pacific Rim: Uprising: Blade Runner 2049

Roman J. Israel Esq.: Blade Runner 2049

The Commuter: American Made

All the Money in the World: American Made

Father Figures: American Made

Tomb Raider: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Red Sparrow: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Super Troopers 2: Kingsman: The Golden Circle

The Man Who Invented Christmas: The Stray

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Blankments said:

@WrathOfHan here you go:

Reveal hidden contents

The Foreigner: 4 (Detroit, American Assassin, Kingsman, Blade Runner)

Happy Death Day: 4 (47 Meters Down, Wish Upon, Annabelle, It)

Professor Marston: 2 (Spider-Man, The Dark Tower)

Marshall: 1 (Battle of the Sexes)

8:

Daddy’s Home 2 (Transformers, Baby Driver, The House, Despicable Me, Apes, Wish Upon, Girls Trip, Ninjago)

7:

Thor: Ragnarok (GOTG, GOTG IMAX, The Mummy, Spider-Man, Valerian, Wish Upon, Atomic Blonde)

6:

Geostorm (Kong, POTC, 47 Meters Down, Big Sick, Kingsman, Blade Runner)

Star Wars (GOTG, GOTG IMAX, POTC, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Dunkirk)

5:

Murder on the Orient Express (The Mummy, It Comes at Night, Apes, Wish Upon, American Made)

Only the Brave (Dunkirk, Detroit, The Dark Tower, Blade Runner, Battle of the Sexes)

Pitch Perfect 3 (Baby Driver, Despicable Me, Big Sick, Girls Trip, Battle of the Sexes)

Suburbicon (Atomic Blonde, Wind River, mother!, Kingsman, American Made)

4:

Coco (BATB, Gifted, Cars, Ninjago)

The Commuter (American Assassin, Kingsman, American Made, Blade Runner)

Jigsaw (Annabelle, It, mother!, American Assassin)

The Snowman (Atomic Blonde, Wind River, mother!, American Made)

Wonder (POTC, Cars, Despicable Me, Battle of the Sexes)

3:

Death Wish (Detroit, It, American Assassin)

The Greatest Showman (The House, Despicable Me, Kingsman)

The Shape of Water (Apes, mother!, Battle of the Sexes)

2 and 1:

Spoiler

2:

Black Panther (Valerian, The Dark Tower)

Downsizing (mother!, Battle of the Sexes)

Ferdinand (Captain Underpants, Cars)

Jumanji (Ninjago, Kingsman)

Justice League (Wonder Woman, Dunkirk)

Polaroid (Wind River, mother!)

Ready Player One (It, Blade Runner)

Red Sparrow (Kingsman, Blade Runner)

Thank You for Your Service (The Dark Tower, American Made)

TYLER PERRY’S BOO 2! (Girls Trip, Hitman’s Bodyguard)

1:

All the Money in the World (American Made)

Alpha (Hitman’s Bodyguard)

Annihilation (Blade Runner)

Bad Moms (The House)

Breathe (Logan Lucky)

The Current War (Wind River)

Darkest Hour (Atomic Blonde)

Duck Duck Goose (Ninjago)

Father Figures (American Made)

Goodbye Christopher Robin (Battle of the Sexes)

Isle of Dogs (Ninjago)

The Killing of a Sacred Deer (Good Time)

Olaf’s Frozen Adventure (Cars)

Pacific Rim: Uprising (Blade Runner)

Proud Mary (Girls Trip)

Super Troopers 2 (Kingsman)

Three Billboards (Good Time)

A Wrinkle in Time (Valerian)

• Like 1

Decent start for Happy Death Day, it should debut in the high teens to low 20's this weekend.

As for The Foreigner, that's not bad either considering it's audience comes on the weekends and matinees. That should debut between $11-$14 million which isn't bad for a modest budget action film that's making most of its profit from overseas

Those Fandango reports now about how many more tickets were pre-sold than the movie that came out in 2013 are really going to be worthless now. :P

Pity if it takes away one of the pre-tracking methods if they wind up merging the sites.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

Moderation:

This is a general announcement that I'll make in several high-profile threads, so hopefully everyone will see it. 

Starting today, mods have the discretion to add a couple of warning points to thread-bans. In other words, if you get multiple thread-bans, you run a higher risk of getting suspended. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Moderation:

This is a general announcement that I'll make in several high-profile threads, so hopefully everyone will see it. 

Starting today, mods have the discretion to add a couple of warning points to thread-bans. In other words, if you get multiple thread-bans, you run a higher risk of getting suspended. 

@Napoleon

• Like 1

Would fandango merge the sites?  Seems unlikely to me, just redirect ticket buying from both to the same system while keeping the two domains.  

Also they'll have all of MT.com's past data so future presale comps will still be useful, perhaps more so.