fmpro

Nikki Sat numbers

Hell Yeah!!! Now that's what I'm talking about.Hope that drop holds also, 58%!!! Remember all the 70% drop talk, that's not happening, could end up sub-60% depending on it's Sunday.

57-58% drop i hope... That would mean that its not collapsing...

:lol: :lol: :lol:Nikki is a dictator.

Not to mention she loves to shit on Jennifer Aniston. It ain't even her fault. Blame Universal for dumping it and barely marketing it.Anyway she changed the Friday estimate to 2.1M, but the the weekend number is still too low. Edited by Jay Beezy

Right. I called this, and expect it to be still lower on the Monday finals.This has happened several times recently - most memorably (for me, anyway) here with AoV and TPM: super-high estimates, everybody starts in with their "Great for AoV! USA USA!", or "This proves TPM is a beloved American classic!" and then it turns out that it was highly exaggerated.Anyway, I'm wondering when people are going to catch onto the fact that they paid for this movie twice: with their tax dollars, and their tickets. And this is one movie that you had no choice but to pay for, whether you liked it or not. Yay, U.S.A. government!

WTF?First of all, this is likely the 4th post in which you've said the same exact damn thing. New Flash: We get it, saying it over and over only makes you look like a bumbling idiot.I'm not interested in AOV, but the over-estimation happens all the time in the BO. Here's another news flash: There's a reason they're referred to as ESTIMATES.Speaking of estimates, you're still talking about a movie that is going to double its budget on opening weekend. You sound like a little whiny girl.Finally, I think I speak for everyone when I say......just shut the fuck up.
  • Like 1

WTF?First of all, this is likely the 4th post in which you've said the same exact damn thing. New Flash: We get it, saying it over and over only makes you look like a bumbling idiot.I'm not interested in AOV, but the over-estimation happens all the time in the BO. Here's another news flash: There's a reason they're referred to as ESTIMATES.Speaking of estimates, you're still talking about a movie that is going to double its budget on opening weekend. You sound like a little whiny girl.Finally, I think I speak for everyone when I say......just shut the fuck up.

He also sounds like a little whiny boy. Boys also whine, you know. ;-)
  • Like 1

WTF?

First of all, this is likely the 4th post in which you've said the same exact damn thing. New Flash: We get it, saying it over and over only makes you look like a bumbling idiot.

I'm not interested in AOV, but the over-estimation happens all the time in the BO. Here's another news flash: There's a reason they're referred to as ESTIMATES.

Speaking of estimates, you're still talking about a movie that is going to double its budget on opening weekend. You sound like a little whiny girl.

Finally, I think I speak for everyone when I say......just shut the fuck up.

Posted Image