Boxofficerules

Wednesday numberzzzBR $1.3, HDD $1.06, Foreigner $.858

Decent but as mentioned the Tuesday numbers were abnormally small (maybe the NBA season start?) so it evens out.

As for Blade Runner and 100m - as long as it can pace a bit ahead of Oblivion it can probably make the 90m mark with ease. The other 10m will be the problem - unless the studio drags it's theatrical run out through all of the campaign and award season (which of course is a whole different issue in itself.)

I think it falls short and ends up in the same list as films like Elysium and Oblivion - but I tend to be more pessimistic than most.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

it'll leg it up. 

2 hours ago, Mr Impossible said:

Not small. I’d say 40-50% chance. 

Hmm, alright. I wouldn't give it that much of a chance, maybe something like 25%, but it has a chance, yeah. As long as it continues to have strong legpower through October all the way through Thanksgiving, it may pull it out of the bag.

Though, with or without 100M DOM, it will still be a bomb if OS numbers don't spike up. Anyone know how 2049 is tracking in China and Japan?