Alli

WEEKEND Box Office: BOO-21.6M; Geostorm-13.3M; OTB-6M; Snowman-3.4M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

If it follows mother!

1.2M

1.1M

3M Weekend

Shit, I should have gone even lower than 4M, especially when WOM is super toxic.

:winomg:

How much did mother make in previews?

• Like 1

Trailer update @Blankments

Geostorm: 6 (Kong, POTC, 47 Meters Down, Big Sick, Kingsman, Blade Runner)

Only the Brave: 5 (Dunkirk, Detroit, The Dark Tower, Blade Runner, Battle of the Sexes)

The Snowman: 5 (Atomic Blonde, Wind River, mother!, American Made, The Foreigner)

TYLER PERRY’S BOO 2! A MADEA HALLOWEEN: 2 (Girls Trip, Hitman’s Bodyguard)

Breathe: 1 (Logan Lucky)

The Killing of a Sacred Deer: 1 (Good Time)

I never got Same Kind of Different as Me

8:

Daddy’s Home 2 (Transformers, Baby Driver, The House, Despicable Me, Apes, Wish Upon, Girls Trip, Ninjago)

7:

Thor: Ragnarok (GOTG, GOTG IMAX, The Mummy, Spider-Man, Valerian, Wish Upon, Atomic Blonde)

6:

Pitch Perfect 3 (Baby Driver, Despicable Me, Big Sick, Girls Trip, Battle of the Sexes, Happy Death Day)

Star Wars (GOTG, GOTG IMAX, POTC, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Dunkirk)

5:

The Commuter (American Assassin, Kingsman, American Made, Blade Runner, The Foreigner)

Jigsaw (Annabelle, It, mother!, American Assassin, Happy Death Day)

Murder on the Orient Express (The Mummy, It Comes at Night, Apes, Wish Upon, American Made)

Suburbicon (Atomic Blonde, Wind River, mother!, Kingsman, American Made)

4:

Coco (BATB, Gifted, Cars, Ninjago)

Wonder (POTC, Cars, Despicable Me, Battle of the Sexes)

3:

Annihilation (Blade Runner, The Foreigner, Happy Death Day)

Death Wish (Detroit, It, American Assassin)

Father Figures (American Made, The Foreigner, Happy Death Day)

The Greatest Showman (The House, Despicable Me, Kingsman)

The Shape of Water (Apes, mother!, Battle of the Sexes)

2 and 1:

Spoiler

2:

Black Panther (Valerian, The Dark Tower)

Den of Thieves (The Foreigner, Happy Death Day)

Downsizing (mother!, Battle of the Sexes)

Ferdinand (Captain Underpants, Cars)

Jumanji (Ninjago, Kingsman)

Justice League (Wonder Woman, Dunkirk)

Polaroid (Wind River, mother!)

Proud Mary (Girls Trip, Happy Death Day)

Ready Player One (It, Blade Runner)

Red Sparrow (Kingsman, Blade Runner)

Thank You for Your Service (The Dark Tower, American Made)

Three Billboards (Good Time, The Foreigner)

1:

All the Money in the World (American Made)

Alpha (Hitman’s Bodyguard)

Bad Moms (The House)

The Current War (Wind River)

Darkest Hour (Atomic Blonde)

Duck Duck Goose (Ninjago)

Goodbye Christopher Robin (Battle of the Sexes)

Insidious: The Last Key (Happy Death Day)

Isle of Dogs (Ninjago)

Maze Runner: The Death Cure (Happy Death Day)

Molly’s Game (The Foreigner)

Olaf’s Frozen Adventure (Cars)

Pacific Rim: Uprising (Blade Runner)

Roman J. Israel, Esq. (The Foreigner)

Super Troopers 2 (Kingsman)

A Wrinkle in Time (Valerian)

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

Snowman could have been a very lucrative franchise for Fassbender.

But there's no such thing as lucrative franchise with Fassbender. ;) The only X Men movie with him to pass 200M (despite inflation and 3D price) is DOFP cause of Wolverine and old cast. Embarrassing considering that X Men were making 200M dom over a decade ago without advantages that new movies have. 

@Mr Impossible That's why I stan for Tyler. He's a boxoffice draw and much more consistent than some hyped stars that haven't opened shit on their names alone but are constantly called draws cause they hit it big in franchises and/or ensemble movies with other stars.  Tyler fandom shows up for Tyler. I'm especially happy cause many want his movies erased and that's not gonna happen. Tyler keeps coming! :bravo:

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Mr Impossible said:

Tyler Perry movies always seem to be under predicted. Just cause it doesn't interest us doesn't mean there isn't an audience for it. 

It became abundantly clear to me this was going to get close to last year's OW when it was selling great on Pulse Monday. Now I'm curious to see how much next year's Madea does without a Halloween theme. People say the MCU has franchise fatigue, but this weekend will prove otherwise :sparta: 

• Like 2

Just now, Valonqar said:

But there's no such thing as lucrative franchise with Fassbender. ;) The only X Men movie with him to pass 200M (despite inflation and 3D price) is DOFP cause of Wolverine and old cast. Embarrassing considering that X Men were making 200M dom over a decade ago without advantages that new movies have. 

Tracking before reviews was not bad for for the snowman. i think it could have done at least 50 if it were a great movie. scandinavian noir has its fans and the books are good apparently.

1 minute ago, Alli said:

Tracking before reviews was not bad for for the snowman. i think it could have done at least 50 if it were a great movie. scandinavian noir has its fans and the books are good apparently.

I'm just getting a kick out of Fassbender being one of those "leading man Hollywood's been waiting for" hypees that fell short of real stardom and winning awards. Don't take me seriously. ;)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

@Mr Impossible That's why I stan for Tyler. He's a boxoffice draw and much more consistent than some hyped stars that haven't opened shit on their names alone but are constantly called draws cause they hit it big in franchises and/or ensemble movies with other stars.  Tyler fandom shows up for Tyler. I'm especially happy cause many want his movies erased and that's not gonna happen. Tyler keeps coming! :bravo:

I've enjoyed most of his movies. Most of his haters online haven't seen em.

• Like 1