Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

National Registry updated their yearly list of archived films, for those who care:

https://deadline.com/2018/12/national-film-registry-2018-jurassic-park-the-shining-brokeback-mountain-cinderella-full-list-1202518586/

Surprising that stuff like The Shining and Rebecca and My Fair Lady weren't in the Registry already.

25 minutes ago, MrPink said:

🤔

I haven't unlocked Pichu so I've been using Link and Pikachu mostly. Still stuck in RDR2...

It actually starts getting pretty difficult to unlock characters once you’ve unlocked 50+ or so, it feels like the challengers get tougher.

Also, Young Link is a beast, definitely the superior version of Link in the game.

Edited by PANDA
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Somehow, this is the only break the Eagles can catch...hopefully, this is not long term like the knee, but the rumor does not sound good...http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25526262/carson-wentz-philadelphia-eagles-fractured-vertebra

Wentz missed the game against the Rams last year. Then Foles went on a tear.

Time Foles' Legend Part II to begin 🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Wentz missed the game against the Rams last year. Then Foles went on a tear.

Time Foles' Legend Part II to begin 🤔

Here's hoping - Foles wasn't a legend in the 1st 2 games this season...but I guess these games matter a lot...maybe he only plays well when it really, really matters:)...

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Here's hoping - Foles wasn't a legend in the 1st 2 games this season...but I guess these games matter a lot...maybe he only plays well when it really, really matters:)...

I'm gonna be honest, I'm hoping the Packers beat the Bears and the Eagles falter enough (along with Vikings and Panthers) so we can make playoffs 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, DAJK said:

when a press screening says "no recording devices permitted" does that include your phone?

Wondering if I gotta leave it on campus 

here it does include it but here you can 'park' it with attendees (press screening organising people)

Not to recommend if your phone has no password and such

Is there no contact info to ask beforehand?

• Like 1