Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I legit just got a reservation at the most exclusive restaurant in the state, because I put "I found you while doing research for Captain America fan fiction" on the applicant index card.  Anyway, my parents are stoked.  Gonna be a nice anniversary gift.

• Haha 1

This Netflix series with Emma Stone and Jonah Hill is getting mostly solid reviews so far with most of the praise unsurprisingly going to Stone. Actress in a Miniseries/TV Movie is gonna be wild next year if she competes along with Amy and Michelle Williams (for that Fosse/Verdon series), though it'll likely be between the latter two for the win.

Edited by filmlover

Netflix plans to do a Live-Action adaption of (imo) one of the best shows of all time, Avatar: The Last Airbender. I kinda have hopes, because the creators of the show are directily involved. Still, this could either be the greatest thing ever - or a total misfire.

Edited by Brainbug

and in the least shocking revelation, that Trump movie thread is a dumpster fire 😛

but anyway, Saturday I fly out to start my European vacation.  No Chevy Chase is not coming along.  

I need to stop focusing on how long the flight is, as I'm starting to freak myself out and I am usually pretty good on planes 😛 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

What's the last exclusive to hit that high? I know Mario Odyssey and God of War had some stupidly large sales numbers

1 minute ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

What's the last exclusive to hit that high? I know Mario Odyssey and God of War had some stupidly large sales numbers

God of War at 3.1m. 

Edited by AJG