Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

What's the last exclusive to hit that high? I know Mario Odyssey and God of War had some stupidly large sales numbers

Mario had 2mil in 4 days

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/31/16580724/super-mario-odyssey-sales-snes-classic-sales-nintendo

God of War had 3.1mil in 3 days

https://mashable.com/2018/05/03/god-of-war-sales/#e6_nWJBcwPqT

So it beat GOW's record.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dXairdryZid said:

is it HPV that everyone is supposed to have, or is that another form of herpes?

HPV is warts, herpes is different. even I have herpes lol

But seriously what a random fucking question 😂

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dXairdryZid said:

lol yeah, it is brought up casually in movies and tv as a joke, but I always get them mixed up.  

it's probably brought up as a joke to fuel the stigma. It works because it's not exactly a serious condition and it's common however you can't exactly go joking around about aids 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Seeing The Predator and A Simple Favor today. Maybe I'll use that $10 reward sitting in my Stubs account on popcorn between the movies 🤔

You'd be better off just seeing A Simple Favor. Or if you had to do a double feature, that and either White Boy Rick or The House with a Clock in Its Walls (I'm seeing both of those this weekend).

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

You'd be better off just seeing A Simple Favor. Or if you had to do a double feature, that and either White Boy Rick or The House with a Clock in Its Walls (I'm seeing both of those this weekend).

Eh, I'm curious about The Predator. Besides, the showtimes worked out; there's only 15 minutes between the movies. If I did House, it would've been 30-35 minutes I think. I plan on seeing House sometime during the week and White Boy Rick on my next A List cycle.

Edited by WrathOfHan