Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

16 hours ago, DeeCee said:

I think I’ve found the show to be annoyed in 6 months because they are cancelling it. 

This sounds like a very intriguing premise but I don't remember one single Lost type mystery series that had a satisfied run all the way through the ending - including Lost itself.

• Knock It Off 1

So, in the last two weeks, I've gotten the trailer for Operation Finale in front of two new movies (The Wife, Fahrenheit 11/9). It was even funnier this week considering that it got dropped from the local cinemas on Thursday.

And as if that example weren't weird enough, Operation Finale was cut from that cinema, but one of the ten movies still showing there is... Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Which just came to Blu-Ray/DVD. Seriously. And meanwhile, Searching - which is in the national top ten - closed more than a week ago. We've got some weird shenanigans going on here.

Edited by Webslinger
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

This sounds like a very intriguing premise but I don't remember one single Lost type mystery series that had a satisfied run all the way through the ending - including Lost itself.

It doesn’t stop me committing to every single one of them. 

This one seems to have been inspired by the missing Malaysian Airlines plane. 

• Like 1