Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

10 hours ago, grim22 said:

3 funny replies : )

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, PANDA said:

Getting a tattoo tomorrow!

Do they have to shave your fur to reach your skin?

9 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Do they have to shave your fur to reach your skin?

Yes, but then the fur grows back in the color and design of the tattoo.  Super neat.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PANDA said:

Yes, but then the fur grows back in the color and design of the tattoo.  Super neat.

What will it be??

29 minutes ago, DAR said:

What an inspiration that Matthew McConaughey is.

gotta wonder what that courtship looked like.

Later in the ’70s, he directed a string of flops like Daisy Miller and Nickelodeon, and continued to pursue young, blond women until one of them, a 20-year-old Playboy model named Dorothy Stratten, was killed in an apparent murder-suicide by her estranged husband. (Bogdanovich, now 79, later married her sister.)

4 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

What will it be??

Coming up with a design that incorporates a Treble and Bass cleff

7 minutes ago, PANDA said:

Coming up with a design that incorporates a Treble and Bass cleff

Intresting. I had amy first tatoo when I was 16. Terrible decision. Thinking about erasing it every now and then but it's not that easy. The second one was better.

2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Intresting. I had amy first tatoo when I was 16. Terrible decision. Thinking about erasing it every now and then but it's not that easy. The second one was better.

Yeah, this is my first tattoo.  So I figured I should start with something simple, not too cliche and something I know will universally feel apart of my person for the rest of my life (music)

16 minutes ago, PANDA said:

Yeah, this is my first tattoo.  So I figured I should start with something simple, not too cliche and something I know will universally feel apart of my person for the rest of my life (music)

good luck with the tattoo.

I go back and forth on getting one.  I have design that I have in mind that incorporates a lot of stuff because like you said, I didn't want something too cliche or clip-art-ish.  Now I just have to put it together and realize if I want to spend that much time and money and possibly pain  :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PANDA said:

Yeah it's not such an easy decision tbh. But what can I say.. . you can't blame a 16-year-old for being stupid.

Luckily it is not in a visible spot with clothes on, because I have heard a lot of folks having problems with it on interviews. 

• Like 1

This promo made me look at Carrell's filmography and the last live action comedy he appeared in was Anchorman 2 half a decade ago. Kind of crazy that he is still thought of as a comedy actor despite not actually being in any comedies for that long.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

This promo made me look at Carrell's filmography and the last live action comedy he appeared in was Anchorman 2 half a decade ago. Kind of crazy that he is still thought of as a comedy actor despite not actually being in any comedies for that long.

There is one scene in Beautiful Boy where he yells at the top of his lungs where I tried my best not to chuckle. I think he's a very good dramatic actor overall but he should never scream in a movie as deadly serious as that.

7 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Lmaooo Mariah Carey's fans started a #JusticeForGlitter campaign and now the soundtrack is #1 on iTunes.

LMFAO. So random. Is this the first time an album has shot up to #1 so many years after release for an artist that was still living?

25 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Lmaooo Mariah Carey's fans started a #JusticeForGlitter campaign and now the soundtrack is #1 on iTunes.

Happy birthday. Hope Rowling gives you a good present.

• Thanks 1