Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

35 minutes ago, filmlover said:

LMFAO. So random. Is this the first time an album has shot up to #1 so many years after release for an artist that was still living?

Not sure. UK is more used to doing such trolling.

American Idiot went #1 after Trump's visit and so did The Witch is Dead when Thatcher died. Both were songs though.

Just now, DAJK said:

Going back and forth and back and forth about seeing either Overlord, Instant Family, Widows, or Can U Ever Forgive Me tomorrow night.

Any recommendations? 

CYEFM? has an amazing cat actor, so go with that. The rest of the movie's really good too. One of those movies that gets better the more I think about it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DAR said:

I plan on eating cereal that I bought without an ID tonight.

All cereal must be purchased with ID. Failure to do so will result in us scheduling executive time and sending an underling to ban you. 

50 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

CYEFM? has an amazing cat actor, so go with that. The rest of the movie's really good too. One of those movies that gets better the more I think about it.

damn okay I'll definitely make the effort :) My friend whose coming wants to see Overlord, so I might have to see CYEFM Saturday or something. 

56 minutes ago, Alli said:

OMG i just noticed A-list sensation Ansel Elgort is releasing his new movie this weekend. But it doesn't say on mojo how many theaters will show the movie...

Such an A-list sensation that nobody's even heard of the movie.

I just looked the movie up:

1) Not one but two Ansolos? I'd say this movie was clearly made just to troll BOT but it's so small nobody will care.

2) I suppose his Baby Driver co-star Lily James wasn't available so they got some chick who looks like her.

3) This has clearly been sitting on the shelf for a while because Mr. Bomer had a grizzly man beard at Candlelight/our celebrity encounter with him afterwards around this time last year.

Alright so update on my movie situation. My friend wants to see Overlord but he can't until Saturday, so now it's down to Can You Ever Forgive Me, Instant Family, and Widows... BUT I also just realized one of the theatres in playing Boy Erased. 

And Can U Ever Forgive Me is also only at 945PM and across town so I'm not sure I'd even be able to get a bus back :lol: Might wait till tomorrow morning to see what initial audience reactions to Widows and IF are. Anyone here seen Boy Erased? (about to check the RTM thread) and maybe I'll have to see CYEFM if it ends up coming to the on-campus theatre in a few months.

I might also go see The Wife on Monday.