Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Walked into Best Buy and avoided the wait game. The Pokeball plays the Pokecenter jingle. I died of cuteness.

I cancelled the order and just bought the game in person instead since it hadn’t shipped yet.

Kind of glad I did because I’m going with Eevee now, since I found out there is no detective cap for your Pikachu

Edited by PANDA

Just now, PANDA said:

I cancelled the order and just bought the game in person instead since it hadn’t shipped yet.

Kind if glad I did because I’m going with Eevee now, since I found out there is no detective cap for your Pikachu

We may need to trade the version exclusive Pokemon.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Needs Switch Online and need to have each other's Friend Codes I think

That’s simple then, also if you’ve played Go any that should be easy transfers.  I haven’t played in a year but I still have all the version exclusives in Go so it’s an easy transfer

3 hours ago, Webslinger said:

But I continue to get progressively more Han-esque with regard to my tolerance for The Olds at the local cinema. The same guys who jabbered throughout First Man were back for this one today and back at it for the first 15 minutes or so of this movie. I was pleasantly surprised when I hadn't heard them for a while... only to realize that it was because one of them had fallen asleep and started snoring.

ayyyyy

People who snore in movies are some of the worst. It’s easier to tune out than chatting if the movie is loud at least.

3 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Surely not.

Don’t call me Shirley.

4 hours ago, Webslinger said:

But I continue to get progressively more Han-esque with regard to my tolerance for The Olds at the local cinema. The same guys who jabbered throughout First Man were back for this one today and back at it for the first 15 minutes or so of this movie. I was pleasantly surprised when I hadn't heard them for a while... only to realize that it was because one of them had fallen asleep and started snoring.

I like how you recognized them.

:hahaha:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I like how you recognized them.

:hahaha:

I mean, there's always the possibility that I just think they sounded alike. ;) They did kinda look like the same guys, though, and the line of conversation (asking whether something incredibly obvious was happening onscreen) was exactly the same, so I'm just assuming that they're regulars too. And if that's true: lucky me, I guess?

Watched Gotti last night.  It was.....something 

Spoiler

There’s actually a scene where Gotti is throwing a party.  And Pitbull’s Don’t Stop the Party is playing in the background.   The scene takes place in the mid-80s

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Agreed, mainly because it was really good and could have spawn off a new, cool franchise

How did it only open to 6m? the marketing must have been dreddful. it could have easily had a 30m OW

Edited by Jessie