Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Considering the numbers, you won't have to worry about the theater being too full of walking dead.

Nah, it's been pretty busy. Granted, it'll be dead in a week. Creed will probably be the only movie putting up solid weekday numbers here once Thanksgiving is done tbh

My work still backs up our data each day to magnetic tapes.  The system is so old that the IT support company wants to charge around AUD1100 for 1 single replacement tape.  The IT guy seems to be here monthly because the tapes regularly get stuck.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DeeCee said:

My work still backs up our data each day to magnetic tapes.  The system is so old that the IT support company wants to charge around AUD1100 for 1 single replacement tape.  The IT guy seems to be here monthly because the tapes regularly get stuck.  

sounds like my company.  We are still using Ghost which has been out of date since at least 2010 and that's just scratching the surface of how bad IT is here.  I should know I''m in the IT department :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I don't follow new rappers anymore but this dude was all over the youtube frontpage all year with his rainbow colored hair and tattoos. 

Sounds like another case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

• Haha 1

• Community Manager

BLACK FRIDAY SALE:

Gold Account Monthly and Annual are both 50% off! You can get one month of gold account for $7.50-normally a $15 value! You can get a Gold Account for $82-a $165 value! In addition, the Premium Monthly is also 50% off at $5-normally a $10 value! And the Premium Annual is discounted 50% too at $55-normally a value at $110!

But that's not all! For the first time ever, the Silver Account tier will also get a sale! The monthly amount will be discounted to $5-from the normal price of $10! And the annual price for the Silver Account will be $40-instead of $85! 

This sale will last until Monday! This is an excellent time to donate to the forums and help keep us running!

• Like 1

wow at Tekashi 6x...…  

wonder how much sex trafficking the clan has been hiding in NYC.  Does NYC rap/hip hop hide a lot of that stuff?  The #s in America should be pretty large.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Trey_Gangsters

im gonna have to send a message to Xi Jinping that sex/human trafficking makes war, not opportunity.  As long as there are good hackers on the internet, there will be a larger stage for revolt.  Population control and genocide is happening right now with limited medicine, starvation, and limited and A.I. use.  So force a culture change, lock them up in a giant concentration camp, or cut their dicks and hands off.

Edited by funny skunk