Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Wow. How the hell does this keep happening?

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

Burn CBS to the ground and salt the earth. Then put some women in charge and let them rebuild from scratch. 

Did anyone look into her IMDb entry?
Nothing for 2018, nothing in the future is listed

My holiday shopping is officially done so I’m finalizing my movie plans. Mary Poppins is tomorrow, Bumblebee is Friday, Aquaman is Saturday. Ben is Back, Mary Queen of Scots, The Mule, and Vice between Christmas Day and New Years. Got some free movie passes to use and no better time to use them than now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

@CJohn because why not

We should have gotten Hellboy 3 instead of that DISASTER that Lionsgate is purging into the world.

But we got Shape of Water so maybe this timeline isn't that bad heh?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think i could run CBS pretty good. they have young sheldon but what about young all those other big bang theory nerds? young mike? young molly? young 2 broke girls? young becker? 1 man (about back when the two men of 2.5 men were halfmen)?

Not enough cop shows

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Not enough cop shows

NCIS: Gibbs Origins would be big. In fact, do a origin show for every big NCIS character.

NCIS: Portugal (with Daniela Ruah as the lead before going to LA)

NCIS: Tokyo Drift (following Lucas Black's character before he joined the NO crew)

And get Justin Lin to direct all the pilots. He already directed the Magnum PI and SWAT pilots anyway, he would do it.

Edited by CJohn

16 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Says in the article that she is currently completing her college degree, so it could be a voluntary hiatus.

I hope hat is the sole reason as she has only one project listed after Bull = a 'movie' that was a not picked up 'pilot' filmed in 2013

15 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think i could run CBS pretty good. they have young sheldon but what about young all those other big bang theory nerds? young mike? young molly? young 2 broke girls? young becker? 1 man (about back when the two men of 2.5 men were halfmen)?

Terrible idea. Men only watched that for 2 reasons. You can't have those in a show with a kid as the lead.

One of the 2 Broke Girls only got broke at the beginning of the series so a prequel show called Young 2 Broke Girls wouldn't make sense. Plus, they didn't know each other before the first episode. You would probably have to make a show only about the Kat Dennings character.

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

One of the 2 Broke Girls only got broke at the beginning of the series so a prequel show called Young 2 Broke Girls wouldn't make sense. Plus, they didn't know each other before the first episode. You would probably have to make a show only about the Kat Dennings character.

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Terrible idea. Men only watched that for 2 reasons. You can't have those in a show with a kid as the lead.

as the new head of CBS you're both fired. 

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

40 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Why stop with young versions of themselves? Why not tell stories about younger versions of their parents?