Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’ve been behind on films this year, and I plan on watching a lot during my one month winter break any recommendations?

Also on a side note, Suspiria is so fucking good.

In terms of movies now out in theaters, Spider-Verse, Mary Poppins, Bumblebee, and The Favourite are all either worth seeing or highly recommended. Aquaman gets a mild recommendation. In terms of streaming stuff I’m gonna finally be getting around to watching Roma tomorrow night after coming back from Mary Queen of Scots.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think diggs can do the big moments but some actors confuse subtlety and blankness.

Eh definitely disagree with that about Diggs.  Don’t think there was anytime during the movie my thoughts about Diggs remotely resembled blankness.

I did think Casal, and really the ensemble as a whole, was just as good though.

Edited by PANDA

While leaving Aquaman yesterday this young guy was running out of the auditorium and accidentally( I would hope) knocked this grandpa to the ground and kept on running while everybody else helped the guy up. If I didn’t know better I would’ve assumed it was @WrathOfHan getting his “revenge.”

Edited by filmlover
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

While leaving Aquaman yesterday this young guy was running out of the auditorium and accidentally( I would hope) knocked this grandpa to the ground and kept on running while everybody else helped the guy up. If I didn’t know better I would’ve assumed it was @WrathOfHan getting his “revenge.”

Damn, that’s rude on the kid’s part lol. I would never resort to that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

So I got my apartment number and I'm on the third floor. It's not quite the top but it's one floor below. @PANDA is that good?

Also, I was wondering what movie my dad was blasting until I heard "TIK TOK, MOTHERFUCKER!" :hahaha: 

It all depends on if the person directly above you is loud (and how thin the floors are), as that’s who you’ll hear if you aren’t on the top.  If you’re lucky you’ll have a quiet upstairs neighborx

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PANDA said:

It all depends on if the person directly above you is loud (and how thin the floors are), as that’s who you’ll hear if you aren’t on the top.  If you’re lucky you’ll have a quiet upstairs neighborx

hmmm. right now my bigger concern is that this might be an apartment with zero sunlight. I tried scourging Google Maps to see where my apartment is in the complex, but there aren't high quality images of the numbers outside of the front section which I'm not in. No sunlight would be great for watching TV and movies, but that would be a bit depressing. Hm.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

hmmm. right now my bigger concern is that this might be an apartment with zero sunlight. I tried scourging Google Maps to see where my apartment is in the complex, but there aren't high quality images of the numbers outside of the front section which I'm not in. No sunlight would be great for watching TV and movies, but that would be a bit depressing. Hm.

Shouldn’t your apartment have a window?