Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

at least one.

it was just released quite recently i think every film screening bill clinton requested while he was president. looking forward to seeing trump's list in twenty years and finding out he watched Gotti six times.

Can’t wait for it to come out that Trump is the one behind the Gotti Twitter account.

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I mean, it’s common knowledge he has little to no interest in any sort of artistic enterprise.

Trump loves the arts. So many great artists out there. They’re terrific. Absolutely terrific. So many great artists. Terrific! He can’t name any of them but they’re terrific!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I mean, it’s common knowledge he has little to no interest in any sort of artistic enterprise. Sure, once in a blue moon the WH might screen a movie, but it’s not like he’s seeking this shit out. 

Didn’t he once have a screening for Why Him? (starring Bryan Cranston, whose feelings for Trump aren’t exactly a secret) at the White House? :lol: Although that movie (which features one scene in which Andrew Rannells and Casey Wilson are a brother/sister duo who grind on each other and another in which a kid ends up having the testicles of a dead moose on his face) is probably right up his alley.

• Astonished 1

Is it me or are movies from the past two years not that interesting, not box-office wise, but quality wise. I have been feeling either less interested in movies and more in tv shows or as I am getting older, my taste in movies is better or am i just completely ignoring movies that are considered shit by both audience and critics. I used to watch everything back in the day, but now I keep researching about movies for over weeks before i decide to see it.

• Like 1

i'm kinda the opposite. a lot of the tv shows people hype these days don't do much for me. also time mangement is harder to keep up with all that now too. even the stuff i like i haven't started the third season of the good place yet gotta find time for it.

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm kinda the opposite. a lot of the tv shows people hype these days don't do much for me. also time mangement is harder to keep up with all that now too. even the stuff i like i haven't started the third season of the good place yet gotta find time for it.

I am also losing a lot of interest in tv shows, they have become too much PC and political. 

• ...wtf 1

I watched Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula for the first time last night. I can't imagine what an opening weekend audience must have felt expecting a big, bloody horror flick (which is still is, but not in the manner its trailer promised) and instead getting a big-budget art film that's pretty much all about sex. Interesting flick.

5 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

I watched Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula for the first time last night. I can't imagine what an opening weekend audience must have felt expecting a big, bloody horror flick (which is still is, but not in the manner its trailer promised) and instead getting a big-budget art film that's pretty much all about sex. Interesting flick.

i think it's his best movie.

• Knock It Off 1