Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Aquaman was pretty visually stunning.  It kept attention 2 hours through playing like a rock concert or a LOTR film.  The entire movie is fiction, and there isn't much dialogue, and I don't really even really remember much about the movie, but I feel Aquaman will restore faith in DC for the next movie or for a second viewing so i'll probably throw myself back in for a second viewing on this before I get back to WW, Justice League, or BvS.

Edited by nature club

34 minutes ago, Premium George said:

How is Taylor swift reputation, highest selling album of 2018? Good for her. Post Malone rise is great, 2 albums in top 10 and 3 songs in top 10. He and drake are the biggest music artists of this year easily.

It seems it was perfect timing. Looking at Billboard it was released on the first week of the chart year. Coincidence?

1 hour ago, Premium George said:

How is Taylor swift reputation, highest selling album of 2018? Good for her. Post Malone rise is great, 2 albums in top 10 and 3 songs in top 10. He and drake are the biggest music artists of this year easily.

Music sales are DEAD, so Taylor Swift's fanbase alone can ensure her topping the competition. The only person that can wipe her out is Adele when it comes to sales.

Taylor Swift made a competition in which the fans who bought more copies of her album would get early access to her World Tour tickets. What kind of person explores fans that way, using their love and support to make them buy useless discs just to inflate her sales and claim records? That's so wrong. This girl is complete trash, and she has no talent. 

• Knock It Off 1

13 hours ago, Goffe said:

I saw Paddington 2 today, and unsurprisingly it’s just as bad as the predecessor. Boggles my mind people like it so much to put it in their top 10.

I agree it’s not top ten material.  But I thought it was a cute and charming film

Tele, what have you been reduced to?

Posting the equivalent of grandma and her facebook cat pics, falling asleep on the sofa, in fornt of the TV and ranting about not knowing who's who in the most recent MCU movie form 5 years ago...

You used to be a great man, roaming the plains, hunting the mammoth to extinction. What happened?

4 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

Posting the equivalent of grandma and her facebook cat pics, falling asleep on the sofa, in fornt of the TV and ranting about not knowing who's who in the most recent MCU movie form 5 years ago...

You used to be a great man, roaming the plains, hunting the mammoth to extinction. What happened?

I mean, hasn’t Tele always been the old man yelling at clouds?

5 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

Crushed underneath the unstoppable power of mindless fan wars and destruction. Broke my mind and now it’s best to smile at the nurses and eat my tapioca. 

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Crushed underneath the unstoppable power of mindless fan wars and destruction. Broke my mind and now it’s best to smile at the nurses and eat my tapioca. 

I mean, you’re an ancient sorcerer. Can’t you use some magic to stop this nonsense? Although you’ve been out of the game for so long that it would probably be a flop spell like the curse of saggy nuts or some shit.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

That's why you don't fight it - you just go along with it. Join the fan wars! Lawrence of Arabia or To Kill A Mockingbird?