Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, filmlover said:

What movies are @Telemachos rooting for in 2019? It looks to be a very blockbuster-heavy year compared to even the past few years.

Truly, there’s very little to get excited about (in any year now), in terms of studio movies. I’m looking forward to GODZILLA 2. And I guess SW9. That’s about it, off the top of my head.

15 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Truly, there’s very little to get excited about (in any year now), in terms of studio movies. I’m looking forward to GODZILLA 2. And I guess SW9. That’s about it, off the top of my head.

We all know you're going to stan Sonic The Hedgehog to spite Pika Pika

• ...wtf 1

17 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

You aren’t excited for the innovative, groundbreaking Pika Pika?

• ...wtf 1

42 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Speaking of which, it’s hard to believe we have about 60 hours left of 2018. I’d say the New Years resolution everyone should be gunning for is bringing peace and prosperity to the forum but that’s probably asking too much.

My new years resolution is to read more literature books (in addition to manga series). It is the same resolution that I gave myself last year. Hopefully I will be able to commit.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Speaking of which, it’s hard to believe we have about 60 hours left of 2018. I’d say the New Years resolution everyone should be gunning for is bringing peace and prosperity to the forum but that’s probably asking too much.

Lol. It's the thought that counts...

I wanna do a half-marathon this coming year. So I suppose my first steps will actually be to start running and be ready for the second half of the year. :ph34r:

• Like 2

I just finished “The Power of the Dog”, by Don Winslow. Good book, well-written and compelling. Pretty dang brutal and depressing, though — it’s basically a lightly fictionalized story about the War on Drugs in the ‘80s and ‘90s, and all the really nasty stuff in it actually happened. 😬

It’s now a trilogy, I guess. Time to get the second book.

• Like 1