Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

16 minutes ago, Avatree said:

There's some New Zealander comedian on the telly and she's the least funny person I've watched in years. 

She says something vaguely funny for the first time and it's a joke about Hobbits.

Iconic.

Sims: Keep making movies!

Soderbergh: I’m trying. I’m trying to make one every nine months. Look, it’s still the best job in the world, if I’m being honest. I complain, because Homo sapiens complain. This is what we do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2019/02/steven-soderbergh-high-flying-bird-oscars-netflix-interview/582547/

Fun lil' interview with The Bergh. Ever so closer to your dream of one Bergher every month @RichWS.

• Like 1

I think I’m going to skip out watching the Oscars this year if they are going to throw tech categories to the backburner.

I get the average viewer wont care about them, but the point of those categories is to bring awareness to how crucial editors and cinematographers are to making movies.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

I think I’m going to skip out watching the Oscars this year if they are going to throw tech categories to the backburner.

I get the average viewer wont care about them, but the point of those categories is to bring awareness to how crucial editors and cinematographers are to making movies.  

It's why the Boffy's remain the premier movie awards, nothing gets cut

Edited by DAR
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

except we cut the documentary category this year, a year where coolio actually watched a bunch of documentaries!

And they refused to add the Best Glen Powell category, despite my relentless barrage of personal messages.