Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I tried it again, I always get this

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

Went for a swim in the ocean for the 2nd weekend in row. It was wonderful. 

I don’t know why I don’t do it more often. 

We have below Zero here (Celcius) I'd love to be able to do that (living near the Alps means also no ocean nearby)

Can you report the dom area... difficulties here? Its difficult to report something if the board behaves so strange.

Additional hint, going 1-2 steps backwards ends in threads way more steps backward

Isn't It Romantic is more cute than funny (although some of the women in my audience were dying of laughter at times - more proof that females really do make for the most entertaining crowds sorry @WrathOfHan) but it's actually quite charming. A comedy that flies by in 2019 at less than 90 minutes, what a rarity! But most of all it's a good vehicle for Rebel Wilson and shows that fits the romcom genre to a T (and that she has more range than the Fat Amy types of roles she's been mostly pigeonholed in until now would lead you believe). Helps that she's surrounded by a good cast too (they even managed to achieve the seemingly impossible and made the usually annoying Adam DeVine quite likable!).

Edited by filmlover

15 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

FINALLY another thread that works for me. I have only access to the Frozen 2 thread and this one here it seems, every other thread crashes for me 😑

I can access China presales and their ~ general BO thread and e.g. Captain Marvel per past activity of my account

Which thread do you seek to access? Maybe I gave a like or... and can try it, give a link?

Edited by terrestrial

10 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I can access China presales and their ~ general BO thread and e.g. Captain Marvel per past activity of my account

Which thread do you seek to access? Maybe I gave a like or... and can try it, give a link?

Thanks for the offer but im going to sleep now :D maybe tomorrow the forum will work normal for me again.