Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Trying out if I can provide some direct links so maybe someone who can not access this and that thread my try ot

Friday estimate

found per acitvity Charlie

per Mulder

activity needs to show the time of the post per clickable time to work for me.

now it works per every activity or...

I can try to find more direct links if this here works for others

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shivampa said:

Can anyone help.. Can't access sitevother than this.. Is anyone else facing problem 

read the earlier posts.

And list which thread you need, for some at least the direct links work. Alita's thread I already added (first link)

10 hours ago, Alli said:

holly shit. jussie smollett orchestrated the whole thing. this is wild

Eh, I am still waiting for more stuff to come up. I don't want to confidently say that it is a hoax without all of the evidence because that would mean there is no difference between me and the guys who supported him without any proof of whether it was a hoax or not (and attacked anyone who rightfully were suspicious about the whole thing).

My whole twitter feed (which is pretty left-leaning with some extreme liberals in there too) is quiet about it after this came out though. Honestly though, if this actually ends up being true (and if all the people who supported Smollett don't shit on him for blatantly lying), all it does is undermine real hate crime. 

another work around

if the error still occurs (it does for me and see weekend/friday estimates, for others as well)

I'll go to the start side and use search, add the search only topics and get all movie titles I tried out

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/

4 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Eh, I am still waiting for more stuff to come up. I don't want to confidently say that it is a hoax without all of the evidence because that would mean there is no difference between me and the guys who supported him without any proof of whether it was a hoax or not (and attacked anyone who rightfully were suspicious about the whole thing).

My whole twitter feed (which is pretty left-leaning with some extreme liberals in there too) is quiet about it after this came out though. Honestly though, if this actually ends up being true (and if all the people who supported Smollett don't shit on him for blatantly lying), all it does is undermine real hate crime. 

HE DID IT

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, filmlover said:

LOL the site is now acting buggy as hell everywhere. Please tell me we're close to a resolution

Site is working better for me now than yesterday but so far Invision is still working on it.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, filmlover said:

Isn't It Romantic is more cute than funny (although some of the women in my audience were dying of laughter at times - more proof that females really do make for the most entertaining crowds sorry @WrathOfHan) but it's actually quite charming. A comedy that flies by in 2019 at less than 90 minutes, what a rarity! But most of all it's a good vehicle for Rebel Wilson and shows that fits the romcom genre to a T (and that she has more range than the Fat Amy types of roles she's been mostly pigeonholed in until now would lead you believe). Helps that she's surrounded by a good cast too (they even managed to achieve the seemingly impossible and made the usually annoying Adam DeVine quite likable!).

I saw it yesterday (average as hell movie btw), and my audience was pretty tame lol