Jump to content

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

Recommended Posts

holly shit. jussie smollett orchestrated the whole thing. this is wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was planning on the top 25 reveal starting today but since CC is the only thread I can access, we will push it to when the forum isn't acting up.

 

@Water Bottle is working with Invision to get this fixed ASAP

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying out if I can provide some direct links so maybe someone who can not access this and that thread my try ot

 

Friday estimate

found per acitvity Charlie

 

 

per Mulder

 

 

 

 

activity needs to show the time of the post per clickable time to work for me.

now it works per every activity or...

I can try to find more direct links if this here works for others

 

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help.. Can't access sitevother than this.. Is anyone else facing problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shivampa said:

Can anyone help.. Can't access sitevother than this.. Is anyone else facing problem 

read the earlier posts.

And list which thread you need, for some at least the direct links work. Alita's thread I already added (first link)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alli said:

holly shit. jussie smollett orchestrated the whole thing. this is wild

Eh, I am still waiting for more stuff to come up. I don't want to confidently say that it is a hoax without all of the evidence because that would mean there is no difference between me and the guys who supported him without any proof of whether it was a hoax or not (and attacked anyone who rightfully were suspicious about the whole thing).

 

My whole twitter feed (which is pretty left-leaning with some extreme liberals in there too) is quiet about it after this came out though. Honestly though, if this actually ends up being true (and if all the people who supported Smollett don't shit on him for blatantly lying), all it does is undermine real hate crime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another work around

 

if the error still occurs (it does for me and see weekend/friday estimates, for others as well)

I'll go to the start side and use search, add the search only topics and get all movie titles I tried out

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Eh, I am still waiting for more stuff to come up. I don't want to confidently say that it is a hoax without all of the evidence because that would mean there is no difference between me and the guys who supported him without any proof of whether it was a hoax or not (and attacked anyone who rightfully were suspicious about the whole thing).

 

My whole twitter feed (which is pretty left-leaning with some extreme liberals in there too) is quiet about it after this came out though. Honestly though, if this actually ends up being true (and if all the people who supported Smollett don't shit on him for blatantly lying), all it does is undermine real hate crime. 

HE DID IT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The forum is dead. Bury it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL the site is now acting buggy as hell everywhere. Please tell me we're close to a resolution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I was unfairly banned from the weekend thread and prohibited from celebrating Alita's surprising success, the Universe cursed the weekend for everyone in the forum from doing the same. This is what you get for treating decent people with injustice.

  • Haha 2
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn.. This is my Avengers. Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais, Michael Jai White and Scott Adkins in the same frikkin movie!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, filmlover said:

LOL the site is now acting buggy as hell everywhere. Please tell me we're close to a resolution

 

Site is working better for me now than yesterday but so far Invision is still working on it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Water Bottle said:

 

Site is working better for me now than yesterday but so far Invision is still working on it.

The site is actually functioning now completely for me so that's already 150% better than yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, filmlover said:

Isn't It Romantic is more cute than funny (although some of the women in my audience were dying of laughter at times - more proof that females really do make for the most entertaining crowds sorry @WrathOfHan) but it's actually quite charming. A comedy that flies by in 2019 at less than 90 minutes, what a rarity! But most of all it's a good vehicle for Rebel Wilson and shows that fits the romcom genre to a T (and that she has more range than the Fat Amy types of roles she's been mostly pigeonholed in until now would lead you believe). Helps that she's surrounded by a good cast too (they even managed to achieve the seemingly impossible and made the usually annoying Adam DeVine quite likable!).

I saw it yesterday (average as hell movie btw), and my audience was pretty tame lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.