Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just realized that 2019 will (likely, but not certainly) be the year that Titanic gets pushed out of the all time domestic too 5. If 2019 doesn’t do it I would say the movie is safe for a few years still. But damn, what a run it’s had in there.

• Thanks 1

Adam Lambert was supposed to be the next big star but his music has been very mediocre and disappointing. Everyone was mad when Kris Allen won American Idol that year but he's proven to be a talented singer-songwriter and he has a small, but loyal following.

Speaking of music I watched A Star Is Born the other day and I didn't like it at all, everything felt unauthentic. For example, the scene at the Grammys don't make sense because that's not how addiction works, in real life he wouldn't drink that night or would make an excuse to not be there for Ally. The movie is full of moments that made me make this face :wintf: especially in early stages of their relationship.

15 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Adam Lambert was supposed to be the next big star but his music has been very mediocre and disappointing. Everyone was mad when Kris Allen won American Idol that year but he's proven to be a talented singer-songwriter and he has a small, but loyal following.

Speaking of music I watched A Star Is Born the other day and I didn't like it at all, everything felt unauthentic. For example, the scene at the Grammys don't make sense because that's not how addiction works, in real life he wouldn't drink that night or would make an excuse to not be there for Ally. The movie is full of moments that made me make this face :wintf: especially in early stages of their relationship.

Your flop taste strikes again. J Lo could never...

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

Also I see Netflix has cancelled both of its final two Marvel series that they still had. And nobody is surprised. Meanwhile, poor ABC has to keep Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on when they probably wanted to cancel it at least 3 years ago.

Reported 

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

Just realized that 2019 will (likely, but not certainly) be the year that Titanic gets pushed out of the all time domestic too 5. If 2019 doesn’t do it I would say the movie is safe for a few years still. But damn, what a run it’s had in there.

Somebody's forgetting that 2020 has Coming 2 America

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Image result for done gif

3 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I somehow made it to the 2016 election day thread and I have to ask you... where you seriously supporting Trump or were you trolling? :P 

wow lmao for real? you need to link some of That MAGA Guy's old posts.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1