Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm deleting my account.  Fuck you guys.

aren't you excited for 2020 the first ever presidential election you'll get to vote in. your boy needs the four extra years to make america great he's not gonna get it done by next year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

aren't you excited for 2020 the first ever presidential election you'll get to vote in. your boy needs the four extra years to make america great he's not gonna get it done by next year.

All of the teens on here from around that time will be able to vote by then. Time flies (but not fast enough).

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

ask someone out. let's celebrate w/ a part 2 there's actually not a lot of teen angst in the thread these days despite the title!

Ya know, it just occurred to me that there hasn't been teen drama for a while. The days of Han's meltdown and @Ethan Hunt boasting about touching his girlfriend's butt and getting caught by her parents feels so long ago.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

By the way does anyone else still get that "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays" bumper at the top? It's now February 19, mods. :lol:

On second thought maybe this can be BOT's answer to that Aloha billboard that was up for nearly a year wherever it was.