Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 hours ago, terrestrial said:

I understand the surprise. But its raises a question or two too

Why was he with friends there and not her?

And why assume ppl a woman and a man together in a cinema means automatically something wrong as I guess it got seen as? Behaviour?

I go with male friends to films too. Hubby is not into the same movies.

Communication not the best?

He bought these tickets with his friends a week ago and she supposedly said she wasn't gonna be able to come due to "work." And he saw the two of them kissing so...

Image result for eek gif

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He bought these tickets with his friends a week ago and she supposedly said she wasn't gonna be able to come due to "work." And he saw the two of them kissing so...

Image result for eek gif

I definitely need an update on that story... 😂😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, filmlover said:

Image result for eek gif

That sucks. I don´t know why people do that.Why is it so hard for people to just be honest? This is why I hate people.

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Filming around that time were Wonder Woman 2, Top Gun 2, MIB International, Terminator 6.

Not filming around that time: Dark Phoenix.

If we entertain Sneider's claim for a minute, DP was doing reshoots in August.

Edited by cookie

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Filming around that time were Wonder Woman 2, Top Gun 2, MIB International, Terminator 6.

Not filming around that time: Dark Phoenix.

These two are the strongest suspects. Is he saying in the latest tweet that the movie is still filming? or it's close to release date since he's anticipating seeing it?

Random but I got so bored with American tv shows so I started watching this Turkish Drama with English subtitles and it’s actually pretty good. It’s like a crime thriller tangled within a love story. It gets a bit extra at times and the twists are over the top sometimes as well but I’m actually really really enjoying it. I may start watching other Turkish dramas similar to it :ph34r: Although each episode being 2 hours long is a bit much....

19 hours ago, Premium George said:

I'm afraid. Our Middle order is mediocore and top order is flopping. Today kohli saved us from embarrassment. You all have to move one of finch and khwaja down the order once warner returns. 

As usual, WC aus is coming. 6th?

I'd actually prefer winning The Ashes in England for once than another WC tbh. Yes Handscomb/Carey should be dropped for Warner. I'd always assume Smith would come in straight away too but if Khawaja keeps his performance up we might not need to rush him back straight away. 

I think India needs to bring back Chahal. And also probably need to drop the extra batsman. Once again not really convinced by Rayadu. Might also need to give Rohit or Dhawan a break for KL Rahul.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

remember when Jeff Sneider had a meltdown on Twitter because he claimed he was the most important person in Hollywood

remember how he's been fired from every major trade publication and now he writes for collider.

• Like 4

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

remember how he's been fired from every major trade publication and now he writes for collider.

Remember when he used the term being a journalist, a real one, one student raise on their desk saying Captain oh my captain if he would become a journalist teacher in the same day he said: 

B/c I'm a MORE THAN reasonable guy. But you've gotta be willing to meet me halfway & have the conversation, not stall/hide behind email. I've held stories for over a year... for ppl who treat me with respect. I NEVER want to jeopardize a deal, b/c then my reporting is for naught!

unironically.

• Like 1