MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

Posted (edited)

I just read this article about Amazon lorries driving through towns they are banned from, and Amazon's response to outrage is asking locals to write down registration plates of the lorries and email them to their local political representative?

LOL.

:hahaha:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-47508347

Edited by Avatree

meanwhile lionsgate hasn't updated the mortdecai twitter in nearly four years. smh. i need to know what my favourite part time rogue is up to.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

Technically I operate my work’s Twitter account. 

Note to self. 

Must add social media manager to resume. 

my brother works a social media job for a small company. i remember him telling me he got hired in the interview just by telling them "i have more twitter followers than you guys"

• Haha 3

what is jail?  what is prison?

vote for me!

- to lead/oversee/nurture the eyes and minds of our children's future.  

- for victory and the world ending!

Just realized we should probably expect an It 2 trailer this month? Pretty sure the first film had its trailer debut sometime in March

Will definitely give us an indication of its box office potential. Don't think it will capture lightning in a bottle twice, but over 200M HAS to be assured. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

Just realized we should probably expect an It 2 trailer this month? Pretty sure the first film had its trailer debut sometime in March

Will definitely give us an indication of its box office potential. Don't think it will capture lightning in a bottle twice, but over 200M HAS to be assured. 

It will be interesting. Horror sequels sometimes collapse, on the other hand sequels of blockbusters do well (they dominate the box office at the moment). It was a phenomenon so anything can happen.

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

It will be interesting. Horror sequels sometimes collapse, on the other hand sequels of blockbusters do well (they dominate the box office at the moment). It was a phenomenon so anything can happen.

What was a phenomenon?

Someone made a Fresh Prince of Bel Air fan film trailer which I think could be slightly retooled into something decent. Honestly, I would give it a couple episodes.

is @aabattery the fan of that man?

35 minutes ago

Taika Waititi To Co-Write & Direct ‘Time Bandits’ Series In Works At Apple From Paramount, Anonymous Content & MRC

• Like 1

I hate the wet season. I'm always afraid a lightning bolt will hit my house and kill me.

They say it's safe but I don't trust the government.

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I hate the wet season. I'm always afraid a lightning bolt will hit my house and kill me.

Just don't be alone in a field without any trees or houses nearby. :lol: 

• Like 1

I think I slept through 15 minutes of The Lego Movie 2. I'm not sure I can review it.

47 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I think I slept through 15 minutes of The Lego Movie 2. I'm not sure I can review it.

The Lord/Miller formula is wearing thin.

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Just wait until you can find out you can literally drop dead without any warning from a brain aneurysm. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

@CJohn We truly are living in a new era.

The Farmer Wants A Wife crushed Who Wants To Marry My Son. It hit over 15% rating and 31% share, highest peak at over 18% rating and 36% share. J-U-G-G-E-R-N-A-U-T. Son did 11.5% rating and over 25% share, top peak being over 14% rating and 32% share.... during SIC's break at around 10:48PM or something, so it's not even a peak on self-merit, it's just the people who were awaiting for Farmer to come back thought "I might as well check the other one for a bit" :rofl:.

Pretty sure Farmer outperformed everything since Kitchen Nightmares, including every single episode of Dancing With The Stars and Married At First Sight. It's SIC's biggest premiere on Sunday night since The X-Factor...... in FUCKING 2013. It's also the biggest premiere in rating for any show of theirs since Coração D'Ouro (though it beat Rainha das Flores by only 0.1%, though).

Son still did okay, considering the abysmal marketing it had, last minute switch from Saturday to Sunday and the 15 minute teaser for Stripped that played before it started being a huge ass ratings bomb. I actually thought it would do better or possibly beat Farmer, considering it had Ricardo Araújo Pereira hitting massive numbers right before it, but I was wrong. Farmer had incredible marketing and it payed off huge. SIC can apparently do no wrong at the moment, and they're gonna take the 7PM slot back with ease. Son will probably win 6PM and Saturday primetimes, but yeah, TVI was smart not to pit Son against Farmer beyond the 1st Sunday, because Son would get humilliated if that were the case.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

If you’re inside your house you’ll be fine

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

Just wait until you can find out you can literally drop dead without any warning from a brain aneurysm. 

Only about 300 times more likely than dying from a lightning strike.

This movie looks like hot ass, and I don't mean the good kind. The 2005 film looks so much better by comparison.

I know I’m not a big gamer.  But I’m pretty sure Doom wasn’t even popular when the Rock made it

• Disbelief 1