Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

28 minutes ago, AndyK said:

The guy didn't even have the decency to shoot himself.

But maybe they get this time information out of him like where he got the guns (had them not legally), who radicalized him,...

56 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

He also praised fortnite too 

Dont get your point here...

His manifesto was shitposting...whole point is to create further division. Name dropping Pewdiepie is a perfect way to do so. 

This is basically just a way to prevent any discussion about the causes of these events and what we can do to prevent them in the future.

I don't care about shitposting. I was immersed in this world for a good part of my teenage years, and I'm pretty familiar with the concept of shitposting. But the killer shouted "subscribe to PewDiePie" before he shot dozens of people. At that point it's no longer "just jokes".

You're a useless person and a coward if you think talking about his beliefs "creates further division". All you're doing is sitting on your ass waiting for the next racist shooter inspired by YouTube right-wing propaganda to come around and kill more people and say "buhhhhhh how did this happen?!".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

31 minutes ago, Alpha said:

This is basically just a way to prevent any discussion about the causes of these events and what we can do to prevent them in the future.

I don't care about shitposting. I was immersed in this world for a good part of my teenage years, and I'm pretty familiar with the concept of shitposting. But the killer shouted "subscribe to PewDiePie" before he shot dozens of people. At that point it's no longer "just jokes".

You're a useless person and a coward if you think talking about his beliefs "creates further division". All you're doing is sitting on your ass waiting for the next racist shooter inspired by YouTube right-wing propaganda to come around and kill more people and say "buhhhhhh how did this happen?!".

The issue is that there are actually alt right youtube accounts that should likely be shut down but the focus on pewdiepie becomes a distraction from that issue because Pewdiepie fanbase is not 90 million alt right white guys...

I think its more constructive to go after those other youtube channels with far more objectionable content then start a huge internet culture war about banning pewidiepie. 

Does Pewdiepie need to change things and how he operates, 100% he must after this. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 10:40 PM, MCKillswitch123 said:

I guess they panicked when they saw that even the finals of Lip Sync Battle - which flopped for the most of its run - handily beat Valor da Vida and A Teia (VdV had a bigger result, but that's only because it started against a SIC break), and decided at the last second they had to pit Who Wants To Marry My Son against The Farmer Wants A Wife..... even though Son will be a Saturday format either way and it could've pounded Alma e Coração with ease. Fucking idiocracy! And the reports actually say that Farmer led from start to finish, meaning that if RAP was still airing against it, it actually beat RAP too :ohmygod: And yes, Stripped bombing big time doesn't bode well for its premiere. I actually thought and still think it has a lot of potential, so we'll see.

Yes, being on Cristina all week absolutely helped Farmer big time, if not enormously (fucking cannot wait for that Cristina vs Ljubomir clash, we'll see fucking 20% rating on the two channels at once). Gave it even more exposure than what Married At First Sight had. And yeah, TVI has taken a big hit on weekday numbers and especially at daytime.... but they still have a greater reach than SIC, apparently, and I would figure they could have premiered Son to success or at least closer to Farmer under decent marketing circumstances. Instead, putting up street signs saying "premieres March 9th" and then it's a day later, against MUCH better promoted - and honestly, flat out better - competition, is Goddamn hilarious :rofl: And yes, TVI actually pit the new flopped Raid The Cage against Farmer. It got violated from the inside out, to the surprise of no one :rofl: To their credit, Son led at 6PM, but it lost audience from First Dates and it was going against Avenida Brasil and Driven To Love (two bombs) crammed in a single hour. And today, TVI swapped Raid and Son by putting the former at 6PM and the latter at 7PM without any prior announcement..... dear fucking Christ.

As for my sources, I typically use either Espalha Factos or Zapping. :)

By the way, did you see the Control Portugal Instagram ads asking "who do YOU want: a farmer or a momma's boy" :rofl:

RAP won. SIC only jumped ahead after it finished. I am shocked Stripped is kicking off this Sunday. TVI is so desperate it is sad to see. They change their schedule day after day to no effect. 

• Like 1

The number of people who get this joke, and yes it very much is a cold blooded joke, is probably very very small.  BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT did I start laughing.

I mean, I kind of feel bad for laughing.  😬

But, on the other hand, fuck Cernovich and all of his ilk. So maybe not THAT bad. :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Went into a toilet and someone had spilled a metric tonne of cocaine on the floor. I may have licked it off the piss-covered floor.

Does that make me a druggy?

Asking for a friend

boffys really did a number on you huh.

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

you're supposed to have stopped posting.

I said I'd quit, didn't say for how long.

Hint: was just a bit of light entertainment for you all to spice up the (otherwise dull) boffies

28 minutes ago, Porthos said:

The number of people who get this joke, and yes it very much is a cold blooded joke, is probably very very small.  BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT did I start laughing.

I mean, I kind of feel bad for laughing.  😬

But, on the other hand, fuck Cernovich and all of his ilk. So maybe not THAT bad. :ph34r:

I’m not cool enough to get it. :( 

(but fuck Cernovich, sure)