Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Wasn't impressed by Triple Frontier's first 15 minutes. Will give it another shot tonight though.

Funny thing is, I have SO MUCH homework to do today but I'm not even stressed about it. I think it's because its for classes I actually enjoy, and I kind of like learning about the stuff I'm learning about. So it's... fun? Mind you, I'd rather be watching movies but still

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DAR said:

All the years he played scumbags, lowlifes and assholes, I’m starting think James Woods wasn’t exactly acting

His karma will eventually come when nobody claps for him whenever the moment arrives that he appears in the In Memorium segments at awards shows.

31 minutes ago, DAR said:

All the years he played scumbags, lowlifes and assholes, I’m starting think James Woods wasn’t exactly acting

Pretty sure he also insulted a literal child for being gay on Twitter one time.

Fitting that his most famous role is playing a heartless God.

• Sad 1

Anyone else checked out Love, Death, and Robots yet?

I’m 5 shorts in and I think it’s absolutely amazing. They’re not all perfect but I love seeing animation for people other than kids that isn’t the standard anime or Fox animated comedy we normally get. 

There’s a pretty good movie called Out of the Blue starring Karl Urban about the  Aramoana massacre in 1990. Until the tragic events in Christchurch on Friday it was the worst spree killing in NZ history.  

It was only a few weeks ago that I mentioned the movie to my sister because I noticed near where they live there’s a fish and chip shop called Out of the Blue. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just caught up on the weekend thread and yeesshhh. I miss the days of @CJohn at the playground in the middle of the night and @Ethan Hunt's girl trouble and @WrathOfHan's "I have a crush on Question Girl in class LOL THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND WHAT A NERD SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE A FLAT TIRE" saga.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Just caught up on the weekend thread and yeesshhh. I miss the days of @CJohn at the playground in the middle of the night and @Ethan Hunt's girl trouble and @WrathOfHan's "I have a crush on Question Girl in class LOL THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND WHAT A NERD SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE A FLAT TIRE" saga.

...telegraaaaaaaaaam

13 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

...telegraaaaaaaaaam

Honestly I was on it for a bit and maybe it’s chilled out but it didn’t feel much more welcoming to me then the main forums tbh. This isn’t to like shame anyone or anything just how I felt personally.

9 hours ago, Mulder said:

A certain person on here being a Jordan Peterson supporter doesn't surprise me at all.

What is wrong with Jordan Peterson? He is a reasonable person who presents evidence based arguments and who is very open and does not ignore or shut down his opponents.

• Knock It Off 1