Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I doubt it'll happen since the movie will still be more than half a year away from release by that point but there's whisperings that Little Women might be going to Cannes if Once Upon a Time in Hollywood isn't ready.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/cannes-xaiver-dolan-pedro-almodovar-ken-loach-terrence-malick-competition-1203190447/

@CoolioD1 make this a top priority if it happens man.

Edited by filmlover

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I doubt it'll happen since the movie will still be more than half a year away from release by that point but there's whisperings that Little Women might be going to Cannes if Once Upon a Time in Hollywood isn't ready.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/cannes-xaiver-dolan-pedro-almodovar-ken-loach-terrence-malick-competition-1203190447/

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

only if it's a screening of the perfect '94 version. otherwise i'll pass.

7 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Even without Cristina (Cláudio Ramos was hosting her show) and Goucha on his own, SIC beat TVI by 4% share on Monday.

This is madness now. All SIC needs to do now is figure out the 2/3PM slots (assuming Amor Maior didn't break out against Belmonte, kinda like Avenida Brasil did), prime time (A Prisioneira will be troublesome, but if Golpe de Sorte faces Valor da Vida, A Teia or Segredos Que Matam, it'll likely succeed, so they'll be halfway there), and Sundays, and they'll basically be 100% unbeatable at this point :hahaha:

They won last Sunday so that is not an issue anymore either. 

I actually thought Você na TV would win this week. Insane.

Belmonte tanked at 2 PM. These insane strategies are only making everything worse. Belmonte should have been promoted and start at 2 PM. Not move there after 5 episodes at 6 PM. Raid The Cage did worse yesterday than the average Inspector Max episode. The more TVI moves show, the harder they bomb.

19 minutes ago, CJohn said:

They won last Sunday so that is not an issue anymore either. 

I actually thought Você na TV would win this week. Insane.

Belmonte tanked at 2 PM. These insane strategies are only making everything worse. Belmonte should have been promoted and start at 2 PM. Not move there after 5 episodes at 6 PM. Raid The Cage did worse yesterday than the average Inspector Max episode. The more TVI moves show, the harder they bomb.

It honestly sounds like Portugal's tv scheduling is like the equivalent of NBC moving around The Blacklist every week to see what sticks when I try reading this stuff

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

It honestly sounds like Portugal's tv scheduling is like the equivalent of NBC moving around The Blacklist every week to see what sticks when I try reading this stuff

The Blacklist doesn't move every week. It airs on Fridays after Blindspot.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

The Blacklist doesn't move every week. It airs on Fridays after Blindspot.

I know that...I'm saying it would be like if NBC took a random show and moved it around every week

Just now, MrPink said:

I know that...I'm saying it would be like if NBC took a random show and moved it around every week

Oh totally, absolutely. That is TVI right now. Moving shows every week with no promotion to see what sticks.

9 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

Been watching No Good Nick.   The editing is great @Tele Dondarrion but the shoe finally got to me after 8 episodes.   And I must say the editing between the first and second show was amazing.   You do good work!

Thanks, I have to give a bunch of credit to Tim, the other editor on the show. We alternated episodes and tried our best to be seamless between them. :) 

• Like 1