Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Didn't find a link in the TV link archive, not sure if the series getting done is in the awareness here

EXCLUSIVE: Alden Ehrenreich is set to lead the cast of |

6 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Didn't find a link in the TV link archive, not sure if the series getting done is in the awareness here

EXCLUSIVE: Alden Ehrenreich is set to lead the cast of |

oh good for him. just a few days ago i remarked he had no projects after the solo disappointment

56 minutes ago, Tele Dondarrion said:

Thanks, I have to give a bunch of credit to Tim, the other editor on the show. We alternated episodes and tried our best to be seamless between them. :) 

I don’t know Tim, but I do know you.  Loved Lab Rats.  I think the laugh track on this show is what finally drove me nuts.  I am so happy for you that you that you have a good job!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CJohn said:

They won last Sunday so that is not an issue anymore either. 

I actually thought Você na TV would win this week. Insane.

Belmonte tanked at 2 PM. These insane strategies are only making everything worse. Belmonte should have been promoted and start at 2 PM. Not move there after 5 episodes at 6 PM. Raid The Cage did worse yesterday than the average Inspector Max episode. The more TVI moves show, the harder they bomb.

They did, but I'm pretty sure it was to the fault of Somos Portugal dropping immensely from what it usually does, because SIC's result was identical to past Sundays.

Cristina's show is definitely not hitting the same numbers without her..... but it still demolishes Você na TV. Heard that Tuesday results were 24% for Cláudio Ramos vs. 16% for Goucha. Madness that this is happening.

And yup, Belmonte tanked. They did exactly the same thing to it than every other show in the afternoon for the past three months, and are getting the consequences of it. And it's not like Amor Maior has been a big hit - it did 19-20% share in its first days, but then it crashed big time and is easy prey right now - but somehow, it still beats the competition the majority of the time. Positive proof that SIC is just OP atm to where the worst choice possible is still (sort of) a winning choice. Now, that's not to say that Belmonte, in a month from now, won't be beating Amor Maior. The issue is if it even makes it to a month at 2PM and doesn't get moved to the late nights like Remédio Santo did (which is flopping there as well). Four soaps in the late nights for TVI, cause why the fuck not :rofl:  Did you know that they were supposed to premiere Meu Amor at 2PM this week instead and cancelled it on Saturday or Sunday to move Belmonte to 2PM due to its flopped 6PM results instead?!?! INSANE :rofl: 

• Haha 1

Notre Dame, didn't that one coming (earlier pledgers I posted were all French families + municipal government and such)

• Like 1