Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, RichWS said:

I pride myself on a great movie memory, and it's probably because it came out during a very fun and busy time in my life, but I did not remember they actually made Big Momma's House 3. No recollection at all. 

BigMommasHouse3.jpg?fit=597,373

Don't worry, I often forget that there was even a Big Mommas House 2.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

:hug: 

How or why would your mom find out? (Unless you tell her.) If you can, take a little more time, just go for a walk. Physical exercise by yourself will help. Zen out a bit. This stuff is miserable and soul-draining now, but you'll not only recover, it'll be a vague, distant memory down the road.

You got this.

Yeah, idk if I should tell her the full details. I'd hate giving my parents the satisfaction of being right on not going to school, but my options are either go to a school I'm not enthusiastic about or wait until the spring or fall 2019 for my "preferred" choice (which I'm not even hot on). This shit is just too frustrating.

15 hours ago, Telehilation said:

Goddamn I just made a good grilled cheese sandwich. 

Only Tele can post about a grilled cheese and get 27 likes. Why do the rest of us even post here. I can post that world hunger has ended I'd probably get a good 4, maybe 5 if its a high traffic hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Only Tele can post about a grilled cheese and get 27 likes. Why do the rest of us even post here. I can post that world hunger has ended I'd probably get a good 4, maybe 5 if its a high traffic hour.

yeah but see Tele made that good grilled cheese sandwich himself dammit. If you personally ended world hunger you'd probably get more recognition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

38 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

when Tele posts the opposite to you and gets 20 likes.. does that mean you're wrong? or just Tele being Tele.

(not that like count indicates correctness)

• Haha 1

Spent the morning at the hospital. My sister’s kidneys had  started to shut down when she arrived at the emergency room.   But they were able to get her levels down.  She’s on a continuous dialysis that well help her out.  She looks very peaceful but I felt helpless because I’m her big brother. But I know she has wonderful doctors and nurses taking care of her 

Edited by DAR
  • Like 10
  • Sad 2

On 7/4/2014 at 5:43 AM, Rth Wakanda said:

But there's all those guys on MH and other sites that claim to be "straight" but love taking big up the A or giving it,guys sucking them off etcBut dude I like girls id never date a guy,but I love taking a cock up my A and I'm so "straight" , yeah the only thing that's straight is maybe ur hardon...keep convincing yourself lol But dude it's only a hole I don't care if it's a guy on the other end is sucking me off and I'm so straight...I prefer to be sucked off by other straight dudesBut dude I'm gayg but I call myself bi because if I class myself as gay people will think I act girlyall of it just cracks me up

Fuck grilled sandwich post, make this the most liked post on this site.

19 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Goddamn, I poured myself a really good bowl of cereal this morning

First you steal Coolio's jokes, now you're stealing Tele's meme-worthy posts. Stop stealing jokes from everybody, Carlos Mencia. 

Edited by MrGamer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

You should be glad he didn't imitate you by going "goddamn I took an impressively large shit this morning"

On 9/7/2017 at 12:56 PM, CoolioD1 said:

you can't truly know what the quality of the food you make is until you experience the shit it produces.

• Thanks 1