Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Partook in some restaurant trivia tonight. It was pretty nuts. There was a section called Movie Invisible, which is where he had to guess ten movies based off the characters being invisible in the scene. There were some obvious choices there, but then they had a random image from a film like Hancock, and I thought "who the heck's gonna guess that answer. All it is a random suit walking down the street. That's about as non-descriptive as it gets".  

Me and my team finished in like sixth place, so we did okay, but still what a crazy question, and I hated myself for not getting The Big Lebowski answer. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, commendable said:

i will never understand why people feel the need to have any gun stronger than a pistol 

So many people have delusions of taking down the government and their tanks and their nuclear weapons .... with a bunch of automatic rifles.

If they were actually holding the politicians who work with big business so they get most of the money and the ordinary american doesn't accountable, I'd have no problem with it...but they'd rather stick to their fantasies and "what ifs" instead of actually doing anything. 

Edited by Morieris