Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I’m going to check out the new library today. 

Update

This is one great library.  Most of the actual library is underground.  The circles you see on the pavement are actually skylights for the library below.  

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/david-henrie-arrested-gun-lax-wizards-of-waverly-place-1202935834/#article-comments

David Henrie, known for his role in the Disney Channel show “Wizards of Waverly Place,” was arrested Monday for bringing a loaded handgun to Los Angeles International Airport, police said.

@Blankments

WTF was your King thinking?

:sadno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, dX airdry zid said:

Havent sat down and talked to someone since a shrink I had for 3 years.  when I had the shrink, last year, none of this was a concern.  it would have been helpful if I knew all about these movies, and '23', etc and had a therapist to talk with about it.  I am depending on myself to just swallow it all.  VERY UNHEALTHY>  

hey, could you guys please delete the past 10 or so posts on here?  apparantely these messages did not send the army over to this house like I hoped for.  im not suicidal so im afraid to play it all the way out.  thanks!!

did all the grief recovery I could.  thought I made peace with the family.

Sure. I hope you can find a way to work this stuff out. 

• Like 1

Since the Predator thread has been locked for pretty much nothing since yesterday, i'll give my 2 cents here.  Olivia Munn did the right thing in reporting the guy and getting him axed from the movie.  HOWEVAH, I can understand why the cast and crew, who worked hard and spent a lot of time making this, would be pissed off and annoyed that this is dominating the movie's publicity days before release.  Fox, Munn, or whoever made it public should've waited until after the film's release.  When promoting a movie you just made and are proud of, who the fuck wants to spend their time talking about a sex offender's cameo getting cut from your movie and being forced to give cliched and derivative responses about how bad sex offenders are for the cameras?  

Just did the Meyers-Briggs personality test and came up with a DEBATER PERSONALITY (ENTP, -A/-T).

Looking up what this means and this little but made me smile cos its true

An odd juxtaposition arises with Debaters, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don’t actually believe in, stepping into another’s shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.

Take your test here 

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Is the 1956 version of The King and I worth going to see in the theater? 

it's super boring but it looks great so maybe idk. i just don't think i get along with that story i've seen three different movies and they're all a no from me. 

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

it's super boring but it looks great so maybe idk. i just don't think i get along with that story i've seen three different movies and they're all a no from me. 

Just listening to the music I'm not super impressed. I'll pass. I still kick myself for not being able to see Sound of Music when it was rereleased. 

8 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Just finished Westworld Season 2. Y’all are stanning the wrong brother. 

I'm not saying it's ridiculous to find Jonathan superior....

But Westworld Season 2 was not a particularly great season of TV. A lot of people as is had to tap out. A show that's hell bent on obfuscating as much as possible for a episode 10 reveal turns out to be a real chore when there's not really a single likable character outside of maybe Maeve.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1