Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 hours ago, AJG said:

Mark Wahlberg posted his daily schedule

Dm6JUU6W0AMDo1g.jpg

I have thoughts

1. he needs to pray for 30 minutes?
  2. why does his shower last an hour and a half?
  3. What kinda golf is finished in only a half hour?
  4. A 90 minute snack?
  5. CRYO CHAMBER?!?!?
  6. Two and a half hours a day eating snacks?
  7. He spends only 30 minutes more with his family than he does eating?

I'm surprised he didn't include the time of day he takes a dump on there with all that listed.

wondering if Orwellian future was not really about the govt spying on people, but people having the technology to spy on one another.

old article I had bookmarked, might have already shared this

https://shadowproof.com/2014/08/26/satire-nsa-quits-spying-on-americans-out-of-disgust/

Edited by dXairdryZid
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, dXairdryZid said:

wondering if Orwellian future was not really about the govt spying on people, but people having the technology to spy on one another.

old article I had bookmarked, might have already shared this

https://shadowproof.com/2014/08/26/satire-nsa-quits-spying-on-americans-out-of-disgust/

maybe this next generation will be the one that abandons cell phones and revolts against superior technology

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brainbug said:

The free Internet died today in Europe.

The tubes are probably gonna be heavily regulated within a decade.

The Atlantic Council is slowly chipping away at internet freedom by pressuring tech giants into censorship.  They're starting out with baby steps and odious figures like Alex Jones nobody will have much sympathy for so the dumb masses will go along with it.  Moar like youtube.gov / twitter.gov etc.

@WrathOfHan I'm such a fuck up lmao:

13x:

The Grinch: Isle of Dogs, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero, Deadpool 2, Show Dogs, Ocean’s 8, Incredibles 2, Incredibles 2 Round 2, Incredibles 2 Round 3, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Incredibles 2 Round 4, Incredibles 2 Round 4, Dog Days

11x:

Smallfoot: Paddington 2, Early Man, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero, Incredibles 2 Round 2, Incredibles 2 Round 3, Incredibles 2 Round 4, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, Incredibles 2 Round 5, Dog Days, Crazy Rich Asians

8x:

Bumblebee: Incredibles 2, Incredibles 2 Round 2, Incredibles 2 Round 3, Incredibles 2 Round 4, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Alpha

7x:

Venom: Black Panther, Game Night, Black Panther Round 2, Blockers, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Infinity War Round 2, Avengers: Infinity War Round 3

A Star is Born: Ocean’s 8, Ocean’s 8 Round 2, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Won’t You Be My Neighbor?, Blindspotting, BlacKkKlansman, Juliet, Naked

6x:

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: Peter Rabbit, Love, Simon, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Alpha

5x:

Bad Times at the El Royale: Hotel Artemis, Ocean’s 8, Tag, Ocean’s 8 Round 2, The First Purge

Bohemian Rhapsody: Deadpool 2, Deadpool 2 Round 2, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2

The Girl in the Spider’s Web: Ocean’s 8, Ocean’s 8 Round 2, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World: Incredibles 2, Incredibles 2 Round 2, Incredibles 2 Round 3, Incredibles 2 Round 4, Incredibles 2 Round 5

Ralph Breaks the Internet: Incredibles 2, Incredibles 2 Round 2, Incredibles 2 Round 3, Incredibles 2 Round 4, Incredibles 2 Round 5

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald: Ready Player One, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Infinity War Round 2, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Alpha

Alita: Battle Angel: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 2, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 3, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Round 4, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Alpha

A Simple Favor: Adrift, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2, Blindspotting, The Spy Gone North

4x:

Wonder Park: Leave No Trace, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2

First Man: Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2

The House with a Clock in Its Walls: Ant-Man and the Wasp, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, The Meg

Night School: Blockers, Tag, Crazy Rich Asians, BlacKkKlansman

3x:

Mortal Engines: Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Commuter, A Wrinkle in Time

Can You Ever Forgive Me?: Unsane, Isle of Dogs, Book Club

Operation Finale: Ocean’s 8, Ocean’s 8 Round 2, Sicario: Day of the Soldado

The Nun: Superfly, Tag, The First Purge

Kin: Sicario: Day of the Soldado, The First Purge, Blindspotting

Creed 2: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, The Karate Kid, The Meg

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: The Greatest Showman, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Crazy Rich Asians

Second Act: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2, Crazy Rich Asians

White Boy Rick: Superfly, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, BlacKkKlansman

The Little Stranger: Hereditary, Won’t You Be My Neighbor?, BlacKkKlansman

Nobody’s Fool: The First Purge, Blindspotting, BlacKkKlansman

Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween: Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, Alpha

Dumbo: Ant-Man and the Wasp, Dog Days, Alpha

2x:

The New Mutants: Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Ragnarok Round 2

Mary Poppins Returns: A Wrinkle in Time, Leave No Trace

Life Itself: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2

Mary, Queen of Scots: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Round 2

Overlord: Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Mission: Impossible – Fallout Round 2 (IMAX)

Peppermint: Adrift, The Meg

Aquaman: Mission: Impossible – Fallout, The Meg

The Hate U Give: Blindspotting, BlacKkKlansman

What Men Want: Crazy Rich Asians, Juliet, Naked

1x:

The Current War: Wind River

Farmageddon: A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Early Man

Johnny English Strikes Again: Tully

City of Lies: Hotel Artemis

Widows: Superfly

The Predator: Sicario: Day of the Soldado

Unfriended: Dark Web: The First Purge

Halloween: The First Purge

The Old Man and the Gun: Won’t You Be My Neighbor?

Little Women: Leave No Trace

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part: Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

Robin Hood: Mission: Impossible – Fallout

God Bless the Broken Road: Dog Days

Serenity: The Karate Kid

If Beale Street Could Talk: BlacKkKlansman

Mid90s: BlacKkKlansman

Welcome to Marwen: Juliet, Naked

The Favourite: Juliet, Naked

What They Had: Juliet, Naked

Lizzie: Juliet, Naked

Ben is Back: Juliet, Naked

Pick of the Litter: Madeline’s Madeline

The Fog 4K: Madeline’s Madeline

The Great Battle: The Spy Gone North

Unbroken: Path to Redemption: The Spy Gone North

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Why is Venom longer than The Tree of Life

pretty rich considering the "turd in the wind" speech was actually originally a cut sean penn voiceover monologue from the tree of life. you can see it in the new criterion edit.

• Like 2

For some reason in Philosophy 101 today I was thinking of that Tele post parodying iJack all the way back from 2013 and giggling all the way, but I was caught off guard when the professor asked me why I was laughing when we were talking about the morality of killing

I need better things to think about

Edited by Alpha
  • Haha 2