Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Sorry Grace. Jim's too focused on saving the world and exploration to make a horror film. I suppose the sequels will have horror elements though when Jim foreshadows our future on planet earth.

what are we looking at on Earth?

we got Sharia's Law, Africa, closed-off war in the Middle East, and the nuclear chemicals in the Pacific Ocean...  

4 hours ago, nature club said:

what are we looking at on Earth?

we got Sharia's Law, Africa, closed-off war in the Middle East, and the nuclear chemicals in the Pacific Ocean...  

How about a climate change disaster that will worsen all you just mentioned.

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

How about a climate change disaster that will worsen all you just mentioned.

C.C. seems to be addressed and worked on.  It could cause the end of the world though.  They just need to snap their finger and turn off the cars.  

The others seem pretty tough to change.

3 minutes ago, TMP said:

anyone see that new black mirror interactive episode?

7 hours ago, grim22 said:

Watched the Black Mirror movie thanks to my cousin having early access as he works at Netflix. The choose your own adventure bit is fun, overall plot is okay. Very interactive when you have 10 people shouting their preference for the choices. Even the choices are very very meta sometimes. It takes a sharp turn into all kinds of weirdness. 

6 hours ago, grim22 said:

Watched the Black mirror movie for 6 different endings. Only one made any sense as closure for the story, everything else was really abrupt. Overall, this works as a good meta concept more than an actual movie with plot.

33 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

books are being cooked folks.

Weren't they or Nintendo already caught doing this on Reddit? When a sequel was released, there was a post made which had similar title, pic, top comments and reply to those top comments as a post that was made before original product release. 

All those accounts seem baught or bots, due to their comments and lack of replying.

8 hours ago, elcaballero said:

Just went through the 24-hours-without-internet experience. Thanks, CenturyLink.

CenturyLink sucks. Jump ship if you can. Comcast is a pretty shitty company, but their service is so much more reliable than CenturyLink was for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

with leave no trace, eighth grade, burning, roma, shoplifters, blindspotting he got six out of my top 10. pretty good but he can do better next year. i imagine trump's #1 of the year is Venom or something.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

with leave no trace, eighth grade, burning, roma, shoplifters, blindspotting he got six out of my top 10. pretty good but he can do better next year. i imagine trump's #1 of the year is Venom or something.

Are you forgetting The Trump Prophecy??

22 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Nah, Trump’s #1 would be Death of a Nation for actually trying to compare him to Lincoln.

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Y’all pretending that he actually watches movies. 

at least one.

it was just released quite recently i think every film screening bill clinton requested while he was president. looking forward to seeing trump's list in twenty years and finding out he watched Gotti six times.