Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, That One Guy said:

Happy birthday, hope you enjoy John Travolta’s masterpiece

i was like "this is a one star movie" but then in the end credits song pitbull does a rap where he says the names of some of the characters in the movie and i was like "ok maybe one and a half". that's my favourite thing for raps written for movies to do.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i was like "this is a one star movie" but then in the end credits song pitbull does a rap where he says the names of some of the characters in the movie and i was like "ok maybe one and a half". that's my favourite thing for raps written for movies to do.

Wait there’s an ORIGINAL PITBULL SONG?  This skyrocketed to the top of my watchlist @MrPink

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

Wait there’s an ORIGINAL PITBULL SONG?  This skyrocketed to the top of my watchlist @MrPink

he did the score too i think. there's an assassination scene that sounds like he's scoring an episode of fairly odd parents or something. also rips off that hans zimmer ticking thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

every scene that's john travolta and stacy keach talking about the CRIME FAMILIES is the most confusing shit. the most info overload i've had in a movie i needed to break out the pen and paper to keep track. they keep talking about some guy paul they need to kill and i thought i knew who paul was but in the next scene john travolta's talking to that guy saying "fuck paul" so i'm just like wait who the fuck is paul?????

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

While on the way out from seeing Vice today I overheard this girl say to her friends (going to see either Aquaman or Bumblebee or who knows) that “that Pikachu movie looks stupid as hell” and the friends started arguing with her. I immediately thought of BOT.

Must be a Sonic fan.