Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

Mojo's adjustor calculator has average ticket price down in 2019 from 2018. That just a glitch?

It feels like it happens every year.  I kind of think it’s a bug where it uses Jan prices from last year, but not sure.

20 hours ago, nature club said:

is she a real life internet supervillain??  

If so, how many we got?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/peta-responds-tiffany-haddish-apos-134116903.html

PETA responds to Tiffany Haddish's vow to wear fur till 'police stop killing black people'

Ignorant dumb bitch.  Is she even aware that there are only 500 Siberian Tigers left in the wild?  5000 Cheetahs?  With a lot of these endangered animals, there are so few left that they have serious problems with birth defects because of so little genetic diversity left.   I guess I shouldn't be mad, most of the majestic big cats will be extinct in our lifetimes.

Spoiler

Heres a man(youtube Dolph Volker) reuniting with his buddy cheetah after a year.  Its tragic how these are gonna be extinct soon.

y3bZrIY.gif

/rant over

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I think that's a great way of protesting. You have to shock people in order to make them care about what's happening, and police killing black people is an urgent problem. I think everyone should start doing things like that. These killings need to stop.

11 hours ago, nature club said:

wearing fur is a hazardous way of protesting though.  it could be like a famous person protesting opium-shamers by sticking a needle in their arm on camera to influence a stir

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

Ignorant dumb bitch.  Is she even aware that there are only 500 Siberian Tigers left in the wild?  5000 Cheetahs?  With a lot of these endangered animals, there are so few left that they have serious problems with birth defects because of so little genetic diversity left.   I guess I shouldn't be mad, most of the majestic big cats will be extinct in our lifetimes.

Reveal hidden contents

/rant over

wearing the fur also shows human diversity and supports inclusiveness 

Here is a good article I found that explains the HFPA - the 55 countries that vote for the Golden Globes, except

the article does not list the countries.  It looks like they might be tough to search for but I think 2 at most vote per country.  

Wondering how these movies will cross over to the 55 reps

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/01/220711/who-votes-golden-globes-hollywood-foreign-press-2019

On 12/29/2018 at 9:59 PM, Napoleon said:

@Arlborn are you ok? You haven't post anything since Fantastic Beasts 2 opening day.

Hey Napoleon, thank for worrying! Just traveling abroad with family for a few weeks and it’s been more hectic than the last few years so I took a little break from things which were taking too much time to just enjoy it! Don’t worry, I should be back sometime this month once I’m back to that post-apocalyptic place that we like to call “home”. 

-inserting obligatory “FUCK BOLSONARO“ here-

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1