*gets a little nervous*

*checks why it's trending*

Oh. 

That's not what I think of when I see the phrase "Blue Monday". :lol:

Gods, I am such an oldz. :lol:

*goes down the YT rabbit hole*

*finds this on the other side*

:ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod:

(There IS good stuff to be found on YT on occasion! :o)

razzie nominations. i'm expecting a Gotti sweep.

WORST PICTURE

Gotti

The Happytime Murders

Holmes & Watson

Robin Hood

Winchester

--

WORST ACTOR

Will Ferrell - Holmes & Watson

Johnny Depp - Sherlock Gnomes

John Travolta - Gotti

Donald Trump - Death of a Nation/Fahrenheit 11/9

Bruce Willis - Death Wish

--

WORST ACTRESS

Jennifer Garner - Peppermint

Amber Heard - London Fields

Melissa McCarthy - The Happytime Murders/Life of the Party

Helen Mirren - Winchester

Amanda Seyfried - The Clapper

--

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Jamie Foxx - Robin Hood

Ludacris - Show Dogs

Joel McHale - The Happytime Murders

John C. Reilly - Holmes & Watson

Justice Smith - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

--

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

Kellyanne Conway - Fahrenheit 11/9

Marcia Gay Harden - Fifty Shades Freed

Kelly Preston - Gotti

Jaz Sinclair - Slender Man

Melania Trump - Fahrenheit 11/9

--

WORST SCREEN COMBO

Any Two Actors or Puppets (Especially in Those Creepy Sex Scenes) - The Happytime Murders

Johnny Depp & His Fast-Fading Film Career (He’s doing voices for cartoons, fer kripesakes!) - Sherlock Gnomes

Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly (Trashing Two of Literature’s Most Beloved characters) - Holmes & Watson

Kelly Preston & John Travolta (Getting BATTLEFIELD EARTH type Reviews!) - Gotti

Donald Trump & His Self Perpetuating Pettiness - Death of a Nation/Fahrenheit 11/9

--

WORST REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL

Death of a Nation (Remake of Hillary’s America...)

Death Wish

Holmes & Watson

The Meg (Rip-Off of Jaws)

Robin Hood

--

WORST DIRECTOR

Etan Cohen - Holmes & Watson

Kevin Connolly - Gotti

James Foley - Fifty Shades Freed

Brian Henson - The Happytime Murders

The Spierig Brothers (Michael & Peter) - Winchester

--

WORST SCREENPLAY

Death of a Nation, Written by Dinesh D’Souza & Bruce Schooley

Fifty Shades Freed, Screenplay by Niall Leonard, from the Novel by E.L. James

Gotti, Screenplay by Leo Rossi and Lem Dobbs

The Happytime Murders, Screenplay by Todd Berger, Story by Berger and Dee Austin Robinson

Winchester, Written by Tom Vaughan and The Spierig Brothers

The Washington Post's Mark Maske reports the NFL's competition committee will "give consideration" to making pass interference calls reviewable.

Several coaches including Sean Payton, whose team was on the receiving end of a horrific and game-changing non-call on Sunday, have been in favor of making pass interference reviewable, and it sounds like there is a possibility they will get their wish. "It will be discussed at length along with additional fouls that coaches feel should be subject to review," a source told Maske. A more comprehensive and streamlined review system could help, but the underlying issue is a serious refereeing problem which needs to be addressed.

Source: Washington Post
Jan 21 - 12:26 P

Well, it's only 35 years later than it should have happened, but I suppose better late than never. 

Spoiler

Why, no, I'm not still holding a lingering grudge after all these years from that horseshit pass-interference call against the Niners in the NFC Championship game from the '83/'84 season.  Why do you ask? :rant:

Spoiler

@Telemachos understands my thoughts on the matter, I'm sure. 👍

Edited by Porthos
Clarified the season due to NFL postseason going into the next year.

Just now, Brainbug said:

HELP ME im watching Gordon Ramsay videos for five hours now and I CANT STOP HELP

i always used to watch kitchen nightmares but i'd stop halfway through an episode all the time. i just wanna watch him eat shitty food and yell about their gross kitchens. i don't care about him fixing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I went out into the cold today to see The Upside with my mom (much better than I thought it would be, even if it’s basically just an inferior American remake of The Intouchables, with solid performances and chemistry from Hart - too bad his fine work here has been overshadowed completely by unrelated controversy - and Cranston) and the seniors on the way out (it was Senior Monday so they were everywhere paging @WrathOfHan) said it’s not anywhere as great as Green Book. I’m honestly not looking at all forward to the backlash coming that movie’s way as it continues to be the frontrunner that the Internet hates and everybody else loves and I didn’t even love it. 

And now I get some sleep before waking up early where I will feel mostly indifferent to the Oscar nominations for the first year in a long time.

Edited by filmlover

25 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I went out into the cold today to see The Upside with my mom (much better than I thought it would be, even if it’s basically just an inferior American remake of The Intouchables, with solid performances and chemistry from Hart - too bad his fine work here has been overshadowed completely by unrelated controversy - and Cranston) and the seniors on the way out (it was Senior Monday so they were everywhere paging @WrathOfHan) said it’s not anywhere as great as Green Book. I’m honestly not looking at all forward to the backlash coming that movie’s way as it continues to be the frontrunner that the Internet hates and everybody else loves and I didn’t even love it. 

And now I get some sleep before waking up early where I will feel mostly indifferent to the Oscar nominations for the first year in a long time.

Speaking of Green Book:

Chadwick's face really says it all. Everyone else there's face is hilarious as hell too.