Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Cannes lineup announced. Only major releases premiering are Rocketman and The Dead Don't Die. I guess Once Upon a Time in Hollywood wasn't gonna be ready.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/04/cannes-2019-lineup-films-competiton-1202059771/

They usually add one or two movies post-announcement so it might still happen. QT loves Cannes so much he might even want to premiere a not-final version, like he did with Basterds.

Regardless, can't wait for the new Bong Joon-ho and Malick. And hopefully the rest of the competition will yield some must-sees. 

Had my first day of work yesterday and have to say I love the people I work with.  One is a young man who has been there 3 years, and another is my age or older and I really liked her.  Management is wonderful!  My second day starts in about 50 minutes but I had to pop in and let you all know how the job is going.   And I miss chatting with you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, filmlover said:

I imagine it'll get consolidated into WB's streaming service (assuming it still happens). It feels silly that wasn't the plan in the first place honestly. There's a reason why Disney+ is throwing in everything and not divided things up into separate streaming services you have to pay for.

They can still keep it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it just becomes another app to read comics, much like Marvel Unlimited

6 hours ago, TMP said:

To laugh at? Yeah, I can see that.

Of cource... It's amazing how there are real people who listen to him and think he is some sort of very well-spoken, rational individual. He doen't make sense every 20 secs. He is also gay. I am convinced at this point and my gaydar is rarely off.

• Like 1

After some here at BOT show support for both sides, here the next chapter in Depp vs seemingly a lot

Johnny Depp’s Ex-Lawyer Tags Kevin Tsujihara, Amber Heard & Hollywood Legal A-Listers In $30M Battle With ‘Pirates’ Star

17 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Of cource... It's amazing how there are real people who listen to him and think he is some sort of very well-spoken, rational individual. He doen't make sense every 20 secs. He is also gay. I am convinced at this point and my gaydar is rarely off.

Anybody who sell MLM oils, is evil or stupid or both.

Edited by Premium George

Is that the most important station - is there a reason it got targeted?
The weather channel? Really? :slaphead:

The Weather Channel has apologized to viewers for any inconvenience after it was knocked off the air Thursday morning by what it said was a malicious software attack on the network

4 minutes ago, tawasal said:

No, I would rather see Chelsea vs Ajax as a chelsea supporter I don't Spurs to win any trophy. And your avatar is trippy. 

Or let's start the old tradition again and LivChe super cup. In 2000's they were constantly having matches with each other in CL. 

• Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Or let's start the old tradition again and LivChe super cup. In 2000's they were constantly having matches with each other in CL. 

With VAR this time Liverpool have no chance to score a ghost goal. 

• Astonished 1