Jump to content
Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

near 3am and they haven't put that fire out.

At least they haven’t sacrificed you.....yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

I believe it was a retweet of another person’s tweet.

In that case the other person's tweet was talking about Joyce's Ulysses, and it was specifically Joyce that she criticized.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

In that case the other person's tweet was talking about Joyce's Ulysses, and it was specifically Joyce that she criticized.

Ohhhhhh, I’m guessing that’s a newer adaptation? That makes me feel a lot better, as I really want to read the original. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Ohhhhhh, I’m guessing that’s a newer adaptation? That makes me feel a lot better, as I really want to read the original. 

If you’re going to reference a tweet. Link the tweet. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on my second bottle of Mcallan 25 to celebrate my promotion...

 

F*ck..I think I should chosen a cheaper age...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Wow I’m dumb haha. Anyway I turned a year older today..yippee..

 

Happy birthday! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Wow I’m dumb haha. Anyway I turned a year older today..yippee..

 

Happy Cake Day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Wow I’m dumb haha. Anyway I turned a year older today..yippee..

@feasby007 and you, both happy birthday!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

Wow I’m dumb haha. Anyway I turned a year older today..yippee..

Happy birthday Jack. Hope you have a good day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Star Trek Discovery really nailed the second season. Very well done. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

@feasby007 and you, both happy birthday!

Awww thanks so much terrestrial :) 

 

You're literally the first person to say that to me today!

  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, feasby007 said:

Awww thanks so much terrestrial :) 

You're literally the first person to say that to me today!

Not sure how to feel about that.

Student, working, off time alone at home? Maybe I was a bit early?

 

I'll be mostly at home today, but have to drive to DIY specialised stores a bit far away in between. You can PM me....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Not sure how to feel about that.

Student, working, off time alone at home? Maybe I was a bit early?

 

I'll be mostly at home today, but have to drive to DIY specialised stores a bit far away in between. You can PM me....

 

It's okay, you messaged early this morning (~6:40am my time)! 

 

It's just by chance you were first, not long after I woke up my Mum and a couple friends wished me too :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what’s up with the Kingsman films?

 

Disney own the film rights, Netflix apparently own the IP through Millarworld. Is this a Xmen deal where they have to make a movie to retain the rights?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Star Trek Discovery really nailed the second season. Very well done. 

 

Agreed, though the show's solution to the "prequel" problem was about as unsubtle and brute force as a sledgehammer to the face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.