Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

We need to talk about how he's gonna be playing Kanye in a Showtime anthology series.

We should probably talk about how this is the most perfect casting in the history of casting. Jaden Smith is the young Kanye.

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

This new Netflix series with Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini is getting only alright reviews. Episodes are only a half-hour on average and there's 10 of 'em so I'll probably check it out anyway just for them (and James Marsden cause anything is a step up from that Sonic atrocity).

Has Netflix promoted this?

2 hours ago, 2kt09 said:

We should probably talk about how this is the most perfect casting in the history of casting. Jaden Smith is the young Kanye.

Will Jaden's eyes prevent him from seeing himself as Kanye?

2 hours ago, Sheikh said:

SUJhlzp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

@chasmmi received my Winter Game Prizes in the mail. Haven't seen any of them before, but I'm sure I'll enjoy them. Thanks again!

Glad you got them all. 

JSA is my single favorite film of all time (I'm a cyborg is... different)

Dongmakgeol is charming

Maggie and everything must go are noth great acting performances from unexpected sources

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DAR said:

Has Netflix promoted this?

Lightly it seems. They also just dropped that Zac Efron Ted Bundy movie with little fanfare after saying they were gonna give him an Oscar campaign after they picked it up following its Sundance premiere, although they probably correctly figured it would be a waste of money given the reviews for the movie itself. I'm really annoyed with them right now after they cancelled Santa Clarita Diet with no promise of conclusion at all. Show definitely deserved a much better fate than what they ultimately gave it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Giants were down 8-0 at one point in this game and just hit a go ahead home run in the 11th.

The Historically Bad Offense Giants.

Still have to face the Reds bats in the bottom of the 11th, but gawd bless this is why I love baseball.  😂 😂 😂 

Is it just me or have some fanboys (MCU, DCEU, Star Wars, Pokémon etc, there’s no real difference between behavior than what they stan for) have been slowly draining my enjoyment for tracking box office as well as blockbusters.