Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Something about being a female on Tinder to lure straight men to have sex with him lol

found a live countdown of him losing subscribers and the woman he had a feud with gaining subscribers. 

4 hours ago, Porthos said:

(I'd post this in that thread but this IS kinda a general observation)

((Also probably wouldn't go over very well in there right now :ph34r:))

Usually, they put in pointless filler episodes though 

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Anyone here watch the final episode of Veep? That was actually an extremely heartbreaking and dark episode. Never thought that Selina Meyer would stoop so low.

I did. The last season was definitely the weakest of them all but I'm still kinda sad to see the series and its great ensemble go. JLD deserves the final Emmy she's about to get of course and I'm excited for whatever she does next.

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I did. The last season was definitely the weakest of them all but I'm still kinda sad to see the series and its great ensemble go. JLD deserves the final Emmy she's about to get of course and I'm excited for whatever she does next.

I thought season 6 was the weakest and this might be the 2nd weakest for me. But I thought the finale still did a great job of finishing it. It ended up being way more of a tragedy than I expected. JLD totally deserves an Emmy too. Her last scene itself was extremely powerful. Tony Hale deserves another nomination for his role in this series too. This is one of my favourite comedy shows ever (alongside Peep Show, It's Always Sunny, and The Thick of It which was also created by Iannucci) and I was really happy with the ending.

Edited by lorddemaxus

Moderation 

Spammers are getting sneaky people. 

I notice spammers are regularly quoting posts and adding the spam link into the quoted post rather then in their own comment.

PLEASE REPORT 

Regards

BOT Staff 

I stopped watching BBT about 4 seasons ago. Not because I didn't like the show (I always, and still do, find it pretty funny) but I just stopped watching TV altogether pretty much. I would love to sit down and binge the final 4 seasons when I get the chance.

Not sure where all the hate for it comes from either. Just seems like one of those things the internet loves to hate. Whatever

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Moderation 

Spammers are getting sneaky people. 

I notice spammers are regularly quoting posts and adding the spam link into the quoted post rather then in their own comment.

I don't understand this post, AT ALL!!  What is a 'spam link'? 

Why would they need to put the spam link into their own comment?  What does quoting a post and putting the spam link into that post do?

...are you guys getting a lot of reports about this?