Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

I have no idea what happened in Game of Thrones this past week, but why is suddenly the whole internet screaming than Benioff and Weiss have done a horrible job throughout the entire series? 

Like... you didn't like an episode or two? Do the other 7 SEASONS mean nothing to you?

I think the show has had issues since season 5 but we all did not mind as people assume the ending pay off...but the payoff is not great.

Like logically how do you think the entire mcu would be seen regardless of all the films if endgame got a similar responsem

21 minutes ago, JB33 said:

What's going on @Mulder?

Going to put it into a spoiler tag in case anyone wants to avoid it, warning for some mental health and other dark stuff-

Spoiler

On Friday I found out an ex of mine who I was still on friendly-ish terms with, had been keeping friends of mine from talking to me or communicating with me while gaslighting me into thinking they didn't want anything to do with me. I've since cut them off entirely but I feel stupid that I trusted them at all, since they abused me during our relationship (By their own admission) and it's been triggering my PTSD very badly because of how similar this behavior is to the person who r*ped me. I had a really bad anxiety attack at 5 AM yesterday and I'm feeling the onset of another one.

Edited by Mulder
Spelling mistake
  • Sad 9

5 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Going to put it into a spoiler tag in case anyone wants to avoid it, warning for some mental health and other dark stuff-

Hide contents

On Friday I found out an ex of mine who I was still only friendly-ish terms with, had been keeping friends of mine from talking to me or communicating with me while gaslighting me into thinking the didn't want anything to do with me. I've since cut them off entirely but I feel stupid that I trusted them at all, since they abused me during our relationship (By their own admission) and it's been triggering my PTSD very badly because of how similar this behavior is to the person who r*ped me. I had a really bad anxiety attack at 5 AM yesterday and I'm feeling the onset of another one.

I don't even know where to begin. I don't know what words of comfort I can offer you other than we at BOT have got your back, as well as anonymous people on the internet all over the world can have one's back.

I know I have some personal stuff going on, not just now but that has been a constant presence in my life for awhile, and I fully admit this place is a godsend. It has helped. Hopefully it helps you as well. Hang in there buddy. You've hung in there through all the crap that's happened to you already so you're a fighter.

Just now, JB33 said:

I don't even know where to begin. I don't know what words of comfort I can offer you other than we at BOT have got your back, as well as anonymous people on the internet all over the world can have one's back.

I know I have some personal stuff going on, not just now but that has been a constant presence in my life for awhile, and I fully admit this place is a godsend. It has helped. Hopefully it helps you as well. Hang in there buddy. You've hung in there through all the crap that's happened to you already so you're a fighter.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

frothing nerdrage

Everyone agrees Seasons 1-4 are really great, Season 5 is a dip but not awful, and Season 6 is really strong.  Season 7 isn't great but at least its never boring.  I don't know what happened with S8 but they shit the bed HARD lol.  I actually I do know what happened, it needed 1 more 10 episode season.  Basically everyone is shitting on D&D because this is season is really bad and they said no to HBO when they wanted more seasons.

basically they're bored and they want to move on to other things (star wars and that confederate show that's apparently still happening) but idk if they didn't want to do it anymore they shoulda just passed showrunning duties to bryan COGMAN or someone. but probably their ego didn't want someone else to take the wheel so they've decided to just rush the wrap-up instead.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, I'm sorry that this crap is happening. It's brave that you would tell us.

This whole James Charles drama has me confused... Is a gay guy not supposed to flirt with anyone unless they know they are gay for fact? Society is kinda getting more weird by the day. I don't get why a gay guy would make me feel uncomfortable with a compliment like sya you are not intrested and move on...

4 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

This whole James Charles drama has me confused... Is a gay guy not supposed to flirt with anyone unless they know they are gay for fact? Society is kinda getting more weird by the day. I don't get why a gay guy would make me feel uncomfortable with a compliment like sya you are not intrested and move on...

Aren't you bi?

And from what I understand, he knew they were straight.

5 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

What is a James Charles?

• Thanks 1

Making an alternate history show where the confederates won the civil war seems weird when we got Man in High Castle, an alternate history show where the Nazis won World War 2 and control the world.  That reminds me, I still need to watch Season 3.

19 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I thinks it's more he made a fake tinder profile as a female as well.

It's not really a big deal really I just think people hate James Charles so let's jump on the bandwagon