Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 hours ago, Joel M said:

It loses a lot of steam midway through season 3, but the first 2 seasons and change are a masterpiece. You will love it. The musical numbers especially range from inspired to HOLY FUCK.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend quality in summary

cdTBOFM.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

yeah i like that one. I already liked some of her online stuff that's why i gave the show a chance but it didn't light my fire.

Flight of the Conchords remains king of the musical TV show genre.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

what the fuck is going on with the cast of NCIS? One guy sexually harassed an actress on camera, now Mark Harmon attacked an actress

2 hours ago, 75Live said:

No idea what show you all or even taking about lol

@baumerI'm on episode two of season one of that Slasher show.  Seems decent so far :)

Trust me the series gets better and better as it goes along. And if you like the first season the second season and third season will probably kind of blow you away.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, baumer said:

Trust me the series gets better and better as it goes along. And if you like the first season the second season and third season will probably kind of blow you away.

Good to know.  The first season is a bit "cheesy" so far but I'm liking it enough to get through it as I'm about to start episode 4

17 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I haven't started watching yet since my Mom and I both watch the show and I usually am over at her place once a week for dinner, so it won't be a binge for me (probably a couple at a time).

No SHIELD on last night sadly because of the NBA Finals

8 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I haven't started watching yet since my Mom and I both watch the show and I usually am over at her place once a week for dinner, so it won't be a binge for me (probably a couple at a time).

No SHIELD on last night sadly because of the NBA Finals

I am on the 2nd episode right now. It definitly looks less Network TV and more streaming TV. No case of the week bullshit.