Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Cyberpunk release in April. Maybe we get the new consoles around then too.

I wish Rocksteady was there. They've been working on a single game since like 2016 and we know nothing about it.

• Like 1

Ive been paying for xbox game pass for the past 4 months because I cant figure out how to cancel it, quite pissing me off. Searched through my account many times but it doesnt show up in my account. THIEVES.

2 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Ive been paying for xbox game pass for the past 4 months because I cant figure out how to cancel it, quite pissing me off. Searched through my account many times but it doesnt show up in my account. THIEVES.

Game pass makes very little sense to me. I have absolutely no time to play more than 1 game a month (if that), and it's cheaper for me to buy and then sell the few games I'd actually want.

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Game pass makes very little sense to me. I have absolutely no time to play more than 1 game a month (if that), and it's cheaper for me to buy and then sell the few games I'd actually want.

I got it as I wanted Forza but didn't want to pay £50 for it, so it's just what £7. Played it for about 2 months. Been subscribed not deliberately, for like 9 months now. Waste of money. Thats the problem with these subscription services, the ideal customer is someone who doesn't use the service.

As I have a PC cant sell games cause you buy them digitally.

Also, Annapurna Interactive game  trailer? Sounds terrible.

Edited by Avatree

hey guys, i ran into this interesting classic Doom run video on Youtube from the publisher LeonardoETC.  if you check out the first map, it does this sick camera trick where you watch Doom guy run around.  He doesn't go through all the mazes in Knee Deep in the Dead, but it is fun Doom tribute if you check out other Doom videos in different categories. (i just saw a few minutes of this like 3 months ago and i knew i would have to share it on here.  i've never seen the Doom guy run like that before)

Spoiler

i think the first images i saw from doom at age 7 or 8 were Episode 3 Map 7 - Spider Mastermind, and i didn't know what was going on, but it felt wayy more like this, then what it really looked like.  The chaingun must have distracted me or something.

i dont remember what i saw in between that encounter and my next Doom encounter, I think i just eventually wanted to watch whenever it was on the computer until they didn't want to play anymore and then i had to prove maturity to take over with the keyboard.  ... Myst would run into nowhere and it scared me with the sounds, and with Doom i just found myself walking through walls to get to the outer skies where it gets all blurry just like Myst,  With behavior, i compared Doom to cartoons as i became fascinated with the hellish limits it pushed and I probably wanted to bring it to school and watch the teachers play it in front of the classroom

**btw me posting this video had nothing to do with the Gears of War or E3 mention in this thread

Edited by Hey Idiots! 24ever

21 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Not watching E3 atm because I was too busy watching Portugal win the most irrelevant tournament of all time 1st ever Nations League, mothafuckazzzzzzzzz @CJohn

I didn't even bother to watch that lmao.