Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

Posted (edited)

Warner Bros Animation has released the first new Looney Tunes Cartoons and have to say it's a treat, more like the original shorts than the more up to date stuff:

I wouldn't be surprised if they attach a new short with Scoob next year.

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 2

damn all this news about jessica biel being an anti-vaxxer. if her kids didn't get vaccinated that probs means JT is cool with that crowd too. another L for @MrPink

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

Warner Bros Animation has released the first new Looney Tunes Cartoons and have to say it's a treat, more like the original shorts than the more up to date stuff:

I wouldn't be surprised if they attach a new short with Scoob next year.

Holy shit, David Gemmill! I knew him from the blogging days 11 years ago!

58 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

damn all this news about jessica biel being an anti-vaxxer. if her kids didn't get vaccinated that probs means JT is cool with that crowd too. another L for @MrPink

all jt had to do was coast on trolls songs forever and then 2018 happened and on

• Sad 1

The thing is, in some very rare occurences, vaccines can provoke absolutely  horrifc auto immune diseases that make your life a living hell.

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The thing is, in some very rare occurences, vaccines can provoke absolutely  horrifc auto immune diseases that make your life a living hell.

The thing is, vaccines have saved millions of lives.

Just now, cannastop said:

The thing is, vaccines have saved millions of lives.

It s one of the factors they are many others.

I just watched Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL for the first time.  No wonder the Broadway production's having problems/got scrapped.

Me at Magic Mike: This is either one god awful unsexy movie about strippers or I'm suuuuuupper gay. 

Me at XXL: It was both.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

I do so love Pablo's Twitter snark. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Anti-vaxxers are bad for society.

I don’t even want to say ”have fun with your measles” because they’re actually putting other people’s lives at risk.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

Hail Chernobyl

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

I just watched Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL for the first time.  No wonder the Broadway production's having problems/got scrapped.

Me at Magic Mike: This is either one god awful unsexy movie about strippers or I'm suuuuuupper gay. 

Me at XXL: It was both.  

But captainwondyful, Magic Mike XXL might be the greatest movie of all time. How can you not love Deathstroke (will we ever see him again in those movies or has he been let go in the DC drama lol) destroying a convenience store to Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way" to cheer up the sad cashier girl? Or Mr. Bomer showing off his superhuman charm capabilities by serenading Bryan Adams' "Heaven" to a group of lonely southern housewives? Or Jada Pinkett Smith telling the overly excited women in the convention audience who she refers to as "queens" that they all better be on birth control? @Tele Dondarrion wouldn't stand the slander.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

@ddddeeee

Leapfrogging past Aaron Taylor-Johnson (whose birthday is also today and is third) would already be a win but this is even better.

Woke up at 8 with severe hip pain.  Got up and took Motrin.  It has not helped.  It hurts to sit, stand, lie down and walk.  I work in a few hours.  It is going to be a rough day.

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)

This Chenrobyl series won't make people  sane, rational and composed about nuclear energy.

Propaganda wins !

Yay !

Ask the Germans about it.

Edited by The Futurist

Jesus. Now I'm glad Snow Dogs made his career fall apart.

And here I thought People v O.J. Simpson would initiate a Cuba comeback a few years ago. Too bad.