Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Warner Bros Animation has released the first new Looney Tunes Cartoons and have to say it's a treat, more like the original shorts than the more up to date stuff:

I wouldn't be surprised if they attach a new short with Scoob next year.

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

Warner Bros Animation has released the first new Looney Tunes Cartoons and have to say it's a treat, more like the original shorts than the more up to date stuff:

I wouldn't be surprised if they attach a new short with Scoob next year.

Holy shit, David Gemmill! I knew him from the blogging days 11 years ago!

58 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

damn all this news about jessica biel being an anti-vaxxer. if her kids didn't get vaccinated that probs means JT is cool with that crowd too. another L for @MrPink

all jt had to do was coast on trolls songs forever and then 2018 happened and on

• Sad 1

I just watched Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL for the first time.  No wonder the Broadway production's having problems/got scrapped.

Me at Magic Mike: This is either one god awful unsexy movie about strippers or I'm suuuuuupper gay. 

Me at XXL: It was both.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

damn all this news about jessica biel being an anti-vaxxer. if her kids didn't get vaccinated that probs means JT is cool with that crowd too. another L for @MrPink

I do so love Pablo's Twitter snark. 

• Haha 2

Anti-vaxxers are bad for society.

I don’t even want to say ”have fun with your measles” because they’re actually putting other people’s lives at risk.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

I just watched Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL for the first time.  No wonder the Broadway production's having problems/got scrapped.

Me at Magic Mike: This is either one god awful unsexy movie about strippers or I'm suuuuuupper gay. 

Me at XXL: It was both.  

But captainwondyful, Magic Mike XXL might be the greatest movie of all time. How can you not love Deathstroke (will we ever see him again in those movies or has he been let go in the DC drama lol) destroying a convenience store to Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way" to cheer up the sad cashier girl? Or Mr. Bomer showing off his superhuman charm capabilities by serenading Bryan Adams' "Heaven" to a group of lonely southern housewives? Or Jada Pinkett Smith telling the overly excited women in the convention audience who she refers to as "queens" that they all better be on birth control? @Tele Dondarrion wouldn't stand the slander.