Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

51 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What the hell is happening in California?

As always, Blame Tele:

On 7/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, Plain Old Tele said:

Like all sequels, NORTHRIDGE 2: SHAKING RIDGECREST didn't live up to the hype.

===

Not very often at all that a 6.5 quake is a forequake of a larger one.  Hope everyone is safe down there.  I know it's in a relatively unpopulated area compared to others, but still plenty of people in the area.

7.1 ain't no joke no matter where it's at.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Porthos said:

As always, Blame Tele:

===

Not very often at all that a 6.5 quake is a forequake of a larger one.  Hope everyone is safe down there.  I know it's in a relatively unpopulated area compared to others, but still plenty of people in the area.

7.1 ain't no joke no matter where it's at.

Following the trend of classic 80s trilogies, NORTHRIDGE 3: THE RISE OF RIDGECREST was better than the second. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Time to Start the 2019 SDCC Thread.  (Seriously, can I start that this year when it's time?)  The only panel that matters just got confirmed.  Kevin's gonna give us an hour AND A HALF.  #Blessed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Time to Start the 2019 SDCC Thread.  (Seriously, can I start that this year when it's time?)  The only panel that matters just got confirmed.  Kevin's gonna give us an hour AND A HALF.  #Blessed.

Seems like a good post to start with: https://www.thewrap.com/marvel-returning-hall-h-san-diego-comic-con-2019/

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I can use that when I do.  I think starting next Monday would be smart, because the Con starts on Wednesday.  @DeeCee  Right?

Wait till Wednesday, or even Saturday can do as there’s no movie presence till then. Or we can have it in The Real World. Normally it is here because there’s movie news everyday. But everyone seems to be sitting out SDCC this year.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Well you kind of give a shit because I don't know any of these guys' names.

I didn't know Kawhi's name either but as you can imagine the Raptors championship run was a huge deal here in Canada so his name was everywhere.

• Like 1